Windows 10: New Google Digital Wellbeing Experiments to find balance with tech

Discus and support New Google Digital Wellbeing Experiments to find balance with tech in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With phones becoming more crucial to every part of daily life, more people are taking steps to find their balance with technology. To help them do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Google Digital Wellbeing Experiments to find balance with tech

Source: Find a balance with tech using Digital Wellbeing Experiments

See also: Digital Wellbeing Experiments | Experiments with Google

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2019

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Oct 23, 2019
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Google TV explained

Article at itnewsandtips.com

Thema:

1. New Google Digital Wellbeing Experiments to find balance with tech - Similar Threads - Google Digital Wellbeing

2. Academic experiences with Tech U?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Academic experiences with Tech U?: Hello everyone, I am an entrepreneur and I would like to expand my knowledge to improve my business, I am currently interested in specializing in Software Development and I am looking for an economical alternative that allows me to study remotely for business purposes. I...
  3. Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment

in Browsers and Email
    Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment: Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment | Electronic Frontier Foundation Today were launching Am I FLoCed, a new site that will tell you whether your Chrome browser has been turned into a guinea pig for Federated Learning of Cohorts or FLoC, Googles...
  4. Finding Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding Digital License: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version of Windows 10. How do I recover my old original Digital License?...
  5. New profiles experience in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New profiles experience in Google Chrome: If you're one of the many families who share a computer in your home, or someone who uses their computer for both work and personal browsing, these stories may be familiar: You spent the previous day hand-picking your favorite browser colors and theme, only to discover that...
  6. Digital Wellbeing for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Wellbeing for Windows 10: I think that Microsoft should develop an application that functions similarly to the digital wellbeing application of Android Platform and it should be well integrated with Windows 10. Some people play games on their PC for hours and something like this would help them to...
  7. New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online

in Windows 10 News
    New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online: When we brought together DoubleClick and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under Google Marketing Platform, we knew we had to make some changes to our websites, blogs and social media channels too. Now, the resources you’ve been reading and visiting over the years have been...
  8. MSAHCI in the new tech preview?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSAHCI in the new tech preview?: I noticed a little difference in the controller after checking my SSD last night, this is on my laptop in my specs (Other info) This was a clean install of Win 7, [img] It automatically used msahci during install. This was a clean install of the Tech preview,...
  9. SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

in Windows 10 News
    SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience: Using data from millions of drive days in Google datacenters, a new paper offers production lifecycle data on SSD reliability. Surprise! SSDs fail differently than disks - and in a dangerous way. Here's what you need to know. SSDs are a new phenomenon in the datacenter. We...
  10. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning: Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how everyone uses hardware, software, and the internet. Unlike mobile, which the company missed (and continues to miss) by a mile,...