Windows 10: New Google Groups now generally available

Discus and support New Google Groups now generally available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re making the new Google Groups generally available - featuring an updated interface and more streamlined... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Google Groups now generally available

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...available.html

:)

Brink, May 27, 2020

2. Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, May 27, 2020
  3. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, May 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. New Google Groups now generally available - Similar Threads - Google Groups generally

2. Add to OneDrive is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Add to OneDrive is now generally available: Files are the building blocks of our work— helping us collaborate with others to construct the end results. Research documents, data spreadsheets, sales reports, presentations, product videos and other content-rich files are the components that hold up our final...
  3. The new Yammer is generally available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    The new Yammer is generally available worldwide: Yammer connects and engages employees across the organization. Last November, we announced an entirely new Yammer experience, delivering new capabilities and integrations that power leadership engagement, corporate communications, and knowledge sharing across Microsoft 365....
  4. PowerPoint Live is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint Live is now generally available: Earlier this year, we https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzfqwn05Lzg that Live Presentations was coming soon, and we are excited to share that it is now generally available on PowerPoint for the web. When we first announced PowerPoint Live, we saw excitement from both...
  5. New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS: A few months ago, we introduced a new mobile app called Office—a whole new experience designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app and introduces new capabilities that enable you...
  6. New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available: Upgrading to the new Microsoft Edge Download See also: Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter The new Microsoft Edge is now out of preview and available for download, with today’s release of our first Stable channel build...
  7. Visual Studio 2019 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 now generally available: Visual Studio 2019 is generally available today and available for download. With Visual Studio 2019, you and your teams will become more productive in building current and future projects as you benefit from the innovation in the IDE that makes every keystroke count. As...
  8. Google Data Studio is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Data Studio is now generally available: We’re excited to announce that Data Studio, Google’s free data visualization and reporting product, is out of beta and now generally available. This move signifies our continued commitment to helping teams identify and share insights from their data, so they can take steps to...
  9. New Gmail now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Gmail now generally available: We launched an Early Adopter Program (EAP) for the new Gmail in April to help businesses work safer, smarter, and more efficiently. We’re now making the new Gmail generally available so that more businesses can take advantage of its innovative features, like snooze, nudging,...
  10. #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available: Howdy folks, About a month ago, we announced an updated public preview for PowerShell Azure AD v2.0. Today I’m happy to announce that these PowerShell Azure AD v2.0 cmdlets are now generally available (GA)! To give you a rundown on the improvements we’ve made since...