Windows 10: New GPU - No signal to monitor.

Discus and support New GPU - No signal to monitor. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So a few weeks ago my GTX 550 Ti got faulty and wont do anything intensive so I decided to buy an RX 560 on eBay, the seller says he tested it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FourteenMoney20, Jul 16, 2019.

1. New GPU - No signal to monitor.

So a few weeks ago my GTX 550 Ti got faulty and wont do anything intensive so I decided to buy an RX 560 on eBay, the seller says he tested it and it worked for him.
    So I deleted the GTX drivers, shut computer down, put RX 560 in and started the computer up...nothing.
    The fans run on the CPU and GPU, it reads the hard drive but no signal on screen and the USB isn't powered, it never starts up no matter how long I wait.

Everything is plugged in, theres no loose cables anywhere, I can also plug my GTX in and that works but the RX 560 doesn't let my computer load up.

Does anyone know what if I am doing something wrong or need to do something or is this a dead card and the eBay seller lied to me?

My Specs:
    2nd Gen i7

8GB DDR3 RAM (2 sticks)
    1 HDD (1TB) & 1 SSD (260GB)

450watts psu

1 RGB fan

Another RGB fan for the CPU

And a DVD/RW drive.

I use a usb keyboard and mouse, although not sure if that's relevant lol. My PSU should be more than enough power for the set up I have and even if it wont let the system max out it should still start up right?

Thanks

:)

FourteenMoney20, Jul 16, 2019

2. GPU is fine.... Bios is fine.... Why can't Windows 10 detect my second monitor?

Now my second monitor isn't even cloned... no signal... windows 10 cannot detect a second monitor and suggests a different GPU... My GPU can support up to 3 monitors... again... ran every diagnostic on my BIOS and GPU know to man. Thank you for your assistance...
    very irritated by this simple problem.

RolandNordin, Jul 16, 2019
  3. CRB- Win User
    Monitor Signal Issues

Recently I bought a second monitor so I could do multitasking more efficiently since I only had one monitor before. But since I started using it I noticed an issue. When I would start up my PC, it would display the windows logo on the new monitor and then
    after that it would switch to the lock screen on the other monitor and the new monitor would show no signal.

If needed:

The new monitor I got is the Dell E176FP and I had to use a VGA to DVI adapter since my GPU doesn't have a VGA port.

My main monitor is an ASUS VG245H

Graphics Card: PNY GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

4. New GPU - No signal to monitor.

Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

New GPU - No signal to monitor.

1. New GPU - No signal to monitor. - Similar Threads - GPU signal monitor

2. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU: Hello! Several months ago I started losing signal on my two monitors intermittently, requiring me to hold the power button until the system went off. When I powered it back on they would work fine. It was usually weeks between having to do this so I didn't think much of it,...
  3. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU: Hello! Several months ago I started losing signal on my two monitors intermittently, requiring me to hold the power button until the system went off. When I powered it back on they would work fine. It was usually weeks between having to do this so I didn't think much of it,...
  4. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu...: Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu fan is spinning and also the integrated intel fan is also spinning how do i fix this? could it possibly the dvi port if it is then i should use hdmi cable but I must use vga to hmdi...
  6. Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu...: Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu fan is spinning and also the integrated intel fan is also spinning how do i fix this? could it possibly the dvi port if it is then i should use hdmi cable but I must use vga to hmdi...
  7. Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No Signal on Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Signal on Monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/
  9. Monitor no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd
  10. GPU (1660ti) No signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU (1660ti) No signal: Good evening, (Windows 10 Pro Version 1909) I have run into a weird issue with my GPU. Several days ago, my computer froze during idle. I did a hard reset and got a "no signal" message on my monitor. I switched to onboard graphics and those work fine. After a bit of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 second monitor no signal two gpu

2. gpu no signal on monitor

3. no signal to monitor replaced gpu