Windows 10: New Graphic Tool...

Discus and support New Graphic Tool... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Up till now I've been using Paint.net/Gimp 2.8 and they're both great tools. But yesterday I was looking for a possible option that I could try out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

New Graphic Tool...

Up till now I've been using Paint.net/Gimp 2.8 and they're both great tools. But yesterday I was looking for a possible option that I could try out. There's Photoshop but that's a bit intimidating to me so I did a bunch of Google searches and I found this: Home | Inkscape

It's a free tool that seems to be very powerful and fun to use. I'm leaning how to use it and I thought I would just share my find,..

HTH
    Jeff *Smile

Screen Shot:

New Graphic Tool... [​IMG]

:)

BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2015

2. Graphics tool

I have a problem with the graphics tool not downloading correctly it says it is downloading but its been on for 2 days and it still wont download anybody has an answer?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

abdullah_suwan, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Graphics tool

Hi,

This issue can occur from an incompatible app, limited connectivity, and conflicts with your antivirus software.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• From which browser and website are you trying to download the tool?
    • Are you getting any error messages when downloading the tool?
    • Are you on a metered Internet connection?

In the meantime, try disabling your antivirus software and see if the issue will persist.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily
    disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Arjay Dom, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

New Graphic Tool...

I like the look of those color choices on the bottom in Gray Scale, which shows how a color looks in different light conditions. Such as your car in midday sun as opposed to sitting in the shade, as opposed to how the color looks in the evening at dusk.

Cliff S, Nov 7, 2015
  5. YOU
    You Win User
    Looks useful. I'll check it out!

6. BunnyJ New Member
    That is a nice feature.. and when you insert an image you can scale it at the same time. I found that to be a great feature. What I want to learn is how to do the text and start a new image today,

Cool.. I hope it can help you out!
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    It'll work better if your monitor is calibrated. Of course using a calibration tool(such as Spyder) and software is better, but you can also do it with your eyes to a small extent(better than not doing it), and your eyes get used to it quick enough. In the beginning the colors will look washed out until you brain has adjusted to seeing REAL color gamut and Gray Scale.
    I recommend downloading and burning to disk HDTY Calibration Dick AVCHD from AVS Forums: AVS HD 709 - Blu-ray & MP4 Calibration - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Cliff S, Nov 7, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

New Graphic Tool...

Thanks Cliff.. I'll check this out today.

Jeff *Smile
    PS, have a great day.

BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Thanks you too*Biggrin

Cliff S, Nov 7, 2015
  10. altae Win User
    You cannot compare Gimp/ Paint to Inkscape. While Gimp/ Paint work with pixel based graphics Inkscape works with vector graphics. Advantage of vector graphics: Everything in vector graphics is based on math so the graphics are scalable indefinitely without any pixelation, it's the ideal tool to create logos for example. But on the other hand Inkscape is hardly useful at all if you want to edit pixel based images like photos. So like always in order to accomplish what you are trying to do you have to choose the right tool.

altae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Graphic Tool...

1. New Graphic Tool... - Similar Threads - Graphic Tool

2. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  3. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  4. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool: I didn't know exactly where to ask, so I decided to create a topic for anyone who has any suggestions for a solution or knows some additional information about this problem and wants to help me...Well, I have a PC with a slightly different configuration regarding graphics...
  6. Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool

Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool: I didn't know exactly where to ask, so I decided to create a topic for anyone who has any suggestions for a solution or knows some additional information about this problem and wants to help me...Well, I have a PC with a slightly different configuration regarding graphics...
  7. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  8. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  9. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

10. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...