Windows 10: New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor

Discus and support New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Viewsonic monitor model VP2770 operating at its maximum resolution of 2560x1440 pixels via a DVD-DL cable. The monitor has the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Steve C, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor

I have a Viewsonic monitor model VP2770 operating at its maximum resolution of 2560x1440 pixels via a DVD-DL cable. The monitor has the following digital inputs:

DVI-D Dual Link
    Display Port 1.2
    HDMI 1.4 (max 1920x1080 for PC or 2560x1440 for Mac)

New high resolution graphics cards generally have some of the following inputs:

DisplayPort 1.4
    HDMI 2.0
    USB-C
    DVI-DL (not common)

Of the above, I can't use HDMI or USB-C on my monitor. I should be OK using a DVI-DL input but this interface is not present on many new cards. I could use the DisplayPort 1.4 output but my monitor has a DisplayPort 1.2 connection. Will a new graphics card using DisplayPort 1.4 have any problems displaying at 2560x1440 pixels using the DisplayPort 1.2 connection on my monitor?

I'm mystified why the VP2770 specification only supports a PC at 1920x1080 pixels but supports a Mac at 2560x1440 pixels.

:)

Steve C, Oct 26, 2019

2. Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let's try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.
    I would suggest you try updating Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact Viewsonic
    VA2231WM-LED manufacturer and check if they have the latest driver which is compatible with Windows 10. If the latest driver is not available for Windows 10 you can buy a new monitor which is compatible with Windows 10.

Visit the below link for Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 26, 2019
  3. ViewSonic Introduces the VP2770-LED 27-Inch WQHD IPS Monitor

ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced its latest 27" IPS professional grade monitor - the VP2770-LED.

"For professions such as digital photography, architecture, computer engineering and design where true color and total screen viewing is essential, a professional grade display can make all the difference," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Our VP2770-LED IPS monitor is the most comprehensive choice for the professional user, offering stunning color accuracy, wide viewing angles, full ergonomics, and multiple inputs for a full range of connectivity."

New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor viewsonic_vp2770-led_01_thm.jpg

Keeping professional needs in mind, the 27" VP2770-LED Super IPS LED monitor features a WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440 resolution with 3.7 million pixels (nearly 80 percent more pixels than a standard 1080p display), for stunning high definition details. With 1.07 billion colors, a high 20M:1 contrast ratio, super wide 178 / 178 viewing angles, and high compatibility with most third party color calibrators on the market, the VP2770-LED delivers the most color accuracy for color critical applications along with ultra sharp detail for super realistic images.

For added compatibility and functionality, the VP2770-LED offers flexible connectivity options such as DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual-Link DVI and VGA, along with four USB ports to support peripherals. In addition, VP2770-LED provides users with full ergonomics including height adjust, swivel, tilt and pivot, plus VESA mount compatibility for optional wall mounting functionality. With the combination of the WQHD LED panel with IPS technology, full connectivity and advanced feature set, the VP2770-LED delivers a first class user experience for professionals who value image quality, connectivity and functionality.

The VP2770-LED includes a 3-year limited warranty, and the industry's best pixel performance policy. The display will be available in North and Latin America this month for an ESP of $799.

Cristian_25H, Oct 26, 2019
  4. New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor

Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and I'm using a Viewsonic VA2231wm-LED monitor. Once Windows 10 was booted up, I discovered I cannot set the resolution to the recommended 1920x1080. Viewsonic doesn't seem to have a driver available for this
    monitor and Windows 10. Is there anything I can do besides wait until Viewsonic develops an appropriate driver, or buy a new monitor that will give this resolution in Windows 10?

Thanks for your help!

Mark Schneider 52, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor

1. New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor - Similar Threads - Graphics Card Compatible

2. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  3. Does new graphics card affect monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does new graphics card affect monitor?: Hey so I just got a new prebuilt pc today it’s the asus rog strix i5 10400f rtx 3050 when I first set it up everything seemed fine I installed everything I used to have on my old pc but I noticed that my resolution was a little choppy and I tried changing it around but...
  4. Does new graphics card affect monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does new graphics card affect monitor?: Hey so I just got a new prebuilt pc today it’s the asus rog strix i5 10400f rtx 3050 when I first set it up everything seemed fine I installed everything I used to have on my old pc but I noticed that my resolution was a little choppy and I tried changing it around but...
  5. Graphics card compatibly error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card compatibly error: Equipment: Alienware 17 laptop Core I7-4710MQ, 16 GB memory, Intel hd graphics 4600, GTX 860M, 250 GB SSD, 500 GB HDD, Windows 10 pro 64-bit build 18363 Fortnite was giving an error saying I needed to update my gpu driver. When I update my driver, it says it isn't compatible...
  6. Graphics Card not Compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card not Compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have a question. I have a graphics card that is compatible with win 7, but now I have upgraded to windows 10. Can no longer detect my graphics card. Should I buy a new one or can I upgrade my GPU so it can be compatible with win 10? Does windows 10 have a driver that...
  7. Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility: Hi I want to add a graphics card to my Acer M1930 Motheboard. I want to know what GTX series from Nvidia will fit, ignoring the size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-motherboard-graphic-card-compatibility/45479b88-50c3-4977-85e2-fed63cd48404
  8. Problem with new graphic card and 4k monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with new graphic card and 4k monitor: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkcentre M72, and have been using it with two monitors, Cintiq companion 2 (2560x1440) and HP 2159m (1920x1080) using the onboard graphic card (4600 hd). I replaced the hp with an Acer 4k monitor, so I also added a GTX 1050 2GB lowprofile graphic...
  9. Graphics card compatibility

Graphics card compatibility: Hi, I have ATI Radeon HD 4830 graphic card. I'd like to upgrade it to AMD R9 270 2GB DDR5 graphic card. Is the same slot that goes to Radeon HD 4830 is enough for R9 270? Do I need to upgrade Motherboard as well? Thanks 21576
  10. Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility

Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility: I have an older graphics card, GeForce 9500gt, and I would like to find out if it will be compatible to a newer motherboard, Asus A88XM-A. I have been searching for a list that would let me just compare the two, but can't find too much information for devices that are older....