Windows 10: New Graphics Driver isnt downloading

Discus and support New Graphics Driver isnt downloading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a recent Premier Pro update it says "System capatibility report unsupported video driver" so now I cant export my work. I have followed all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ryanbrady2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. New Graphics Driver isnt downloading

After a recent Premier Pro update it says "System capatibility report unsupported video driver" so now I cant export my work. I have followed all of the steps to update driver and install new driver and it will not let me install the new driver. Please help.

:)

ryanbrady2, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 14, 2020
  3. How do I download a graphic driver fit for my Compaq desktop?

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact model of your system?

As per description, you need help in downloading the graphic driver for your system.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install Graphic driver using Window updates.

Refer to article given below to Update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: You may go to the manufacturer website of your system and try to download the latest graphic drivers compatible with windows 10 for your system.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please provide required information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 14, 2020
  4. New Graphics Driver isnt downloading

AMD graphic driver not working

Hi Kamal,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The error message you are getting is probably due to some corruption in the Display driver files. I suggest you to try the steps provided in the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

We recommend you to download the drivers from the section manually select drivers, from this link :

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Go to the link under the section Manually select drivers put the graphics card information and select the Windows 10 32 bit or 64 bit .

Now uninstall the currently installed AMD card drivers an install the downloaded one.

Method 1 : Uninstall and reinstall the drivers from manufacturers website.

Sometimes even though the drivers are up to date there might be a some bugs/corruption with the drivers.

Step 1:

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

New Graphics Driver isnt downloading

1. New Graphics Driver isnt downloading - Similar Threads - Graphics Driver isnt

2. sdk isnt downloading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sdk isnt downloading.: sdk isnt downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdk-isnt-downloading/6595a2e0-3066-42e6-9872-b4c89e457650
  3. sdk isnt downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sdk isnt downloading.: sdk isnt downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdk-isnt-downloading/6595a2e0-3066-42e6-9872-b4c89e457650
  4. sdk isnt downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after downloading new graphics driver from amd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after downloading new graphics driver from amd: Let me explain, 5 days ago I learned about amd which is the company for my graphics driver on my 5 year old laptop. I decided to download the new updated graphics driver from it and it seemed to work fine, then today it decides to do 2 bsods in my gaming session. I’ve done a...
  6. BSOD after downloading new graphics driver from amd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after downloading new graphics driver from amd: Let me explain, 5 days ago I learned about amd which is the company for my graphics driver on my 5 year old laptop. I decided to download the new updated graphics driver from it and it seemed to work fine, then today it decides to do 2 bsods in my gaming session. I’ve done a...
  7. BSOD after downloading new graphics driver from amd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Intel Graphic Driver Downloading Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic Driver Downloading Issues: So i cant read any pop-ups because my graphics driver is outdated. So, i decided to download it. Now the issue is- the download application is also unreadable. I literally spammed random buttons because I couldnt read anything. What is this?[IMG]...
  9. Graphic driver downloaded on both device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Graphic driver downloaded on both device: I have 2 device linked with same account and same license key for that matter, the problem is I think somewhat this 2 device is linked both ways, the PC i have use AMD graphic card, and the laptop use nvidia, but the laptop receive and install AMD driver update from Windows...
  10. Old graphics card, new driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...