Windows 10: New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10

Discus and support New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10

Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade

I am using Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Evaluation copy build 9926. Can I upgrade it to Windows 10?

Edwin G.Antonio, Jan 29, 2015
  3. JayTat Win User
    Windows technical preview to Windows 10?

So currently i'm on windows 10 Pro technical preview Build 9926. and im trying to figure out how to upgrade windows 10. help would be appreciated

JayTat, Jan 29, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Thanks !!!

I tried running 9926 on an SP3 and had the video problem -- running CENTOS Linux gave me better video playback (VLC). I'll try the Windows driver again on a Native machine.

(Your tutorial on getting into the BIOS to boot from a USB is excellent - Ms made some changes from the original (W8) system.)

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

1. New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Graphics Driver Surface

2. WU force update old AMD graphic driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WU force update old AMD graphic driver: I have an IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 Laptop - Type 82K2. As of now, WU keeps pushing up an old version of the AMD graphic driver and it messes with the AMD Adrenalin app. If the update goes through then I will get an error message when opening the AMD Adrenalin app that the...
  3. WU force update old AMD graphic driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WU force update old AMD graphic driver: I have an IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 Laptop - Type 82K2. As of now, WU keeps pushing up an old version of the AMD graphic driver and it messes with the AMD Adrenalin app. If the update goes through then I will get an error message when opening the AMD Adrenalin app that the...
  4. Why does WU downgrade my graphic driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does WU downgrade my graphic driver?: Hello. I'm using a Nvidia GTX 1080Ti graphic card, and about a week ago there arrived a new WHQL-driver 430.86. But 1. of June there came a hotfix driver 430.97, that I installed. But now Windows Update downgrade my driver again to ver 430.86. Why is that? I know the hotfix...
  5. New Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver Update in WU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver Update in WU: Well! That was a jarring experience! Just got a update via WU for Intel HD Graphics 4600. During install, it went absolutely bonkers on the display. Kaleidoscope wacky! Just let it be for a minute or so to finish install, then power button off/on. Wow! [img] 7384
  6. Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926: Well, I installed Windows 10 build 9926 not to long ago and so far it's great. The only thing is their isn't sound. I've notice in device manager my sound card didn't install with the update. When I try "update driver" in the device manager, it'll try for about 5 - 10 minuets...
  7. AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926: ok so the menu disappeared in the recent build 9926 update. without this i dont think i can game *Shock my first step will be to find some kind of update for my video cards. but my drivers are modded so ill have some trouble. ill report back 4391
  8. install win 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install win 10 build 9926: Hi all, downloaded new Build 9926 earlier today as an inplace upgrade. Took the best part of 3 hours from start to finish. All apps, settings and programs the way they were. I went to check whether Cortana was working, but it's not. (Not available in your region) popup. Guess...
  9. Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?

Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?: I am currently running Windows 10 Build 9926 due to having issues installing Build 10162 using a USB. I had Build 9926 installed before and successfully updated to 10162 however a failed graphics driver install forced me to reinstall and since Microsoft pulled build updates a...
  10. Windows 10 build 9926 setup wont recognize dvd/usb drivers

Windows 10 build 9926 setup wont recognize dvd/usb drivers: Alright, so I have a separate partition and I'm using a program called EasyBSD to mount the boot.wim so that I can boot to the ISO to install Windows onto the separate partition. When I load Setup, it askes for DVD/USB drivers. What should I do from this point? 5081