Windows 10: New guy from Eastern Georgia

Discus and support New guy from Eastern Georgia in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all Greg from Eastern GA, I have been a "tinkerer" since I could hold a screwdriver. Recently been pursuing some higher education in all things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gregyork88, Nov 8, 2019.

1. New guy from Eastern Georgia

Hello all
    Greg from Eastern GA, I have been a "tinkerer" since I could hold a screwdriver. Recently been pursuing some higher education in all things Windows. I repair/ update PC's for my family and friends. Considering a freelance type gig to make pocket cash(ideas always welcome) Currently using Win 10

:)

gregyork88, Nov 8, 2019
  2. vitmas Win User

Maps in Georgia

Accuracy is OK for me so I would like to have Georgia map on my Nokia phone E52 (Nokia maps 3.04). I tried to replace Nokia maps application with older version 3.03, but still cannot see Georgia in maps list in Nokia Suite. How can I install Georgia (Asia)
    map?

Thank you.

vitmas, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Map of Repulic of Georgia is missing

Hi

A map of the Repulic of Georgia is missing. I am using Ovi Suite 3.1.1.80 and the Repulic of Georgia is nowhere to be found in the list on countries. It has been available before. Armenia is also missing. Why is that?

Thanks.

azuratrikach, Nov 8, 2019
  4. New guy from Eastern Georgia

Nokia Maps dowloader - Georgia map missing

I am not able to find Georgia from the lists on Nokia Maps Downloader.

Is Georgia map still available? And where it can be found?

Thanks!

MarkoR

Nokia 701. Belle last update. Last version of Nokia Maps.

MarkoR---01, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

New guy from Eastern Georgia

1. New guy from Eastern Georgia - Similar Threads - guy Eastern Georgia

2. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  3. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  4. Copilot avaliability in Georgia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot avaliability in Georgia: Hello! Could you tell me, please, should be Copilot Ai avaliable in Windows 11 in Georgia? I've saw, that it shouldnt be avaliable in EU, but there was no such info about Georgia. Anyway, latest update of my Windows 11 did not receive Copilot....
  5. Copilot avaliability in Georgia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot avaliability in Georgia: Hello! Could you tell me, please, should be Copilot Ai avaliable in Windows 11 in Georgia? I've saw, that it shouldnt be avaliable in EU, but there was no such info about Georgia. Anyway, latest update of my Windows 11 did not receive Copilot....
  6. Eastern Summer Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eastern Summer Time?: I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone normally? submitted by /u/bowl_of_ostriches [link] [comments]...
  7. Time Zone keeps changing from Eastern to Pacific on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Zone keeps changing from Eastern to Pacific on my brand new laptop: I bought a brand new laptop two days ago, and even though I set the time zone to Eastern time, it keeps changing back to Pacific. I tried setting it manually, and it goes back on its own. When I set time zone to automatic it sets it to Pacific. I checked Windows Time in...
  8. new guy, looking for help with 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new guy, looking for help with 360 controller: hello all, looking for help trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to my pc. i plugged in the controller, and it comes up in device manager, when trying to test the controller in the game test window, it does not show up., any one ran into this before. ? dying here. my 4...
  9. New Guy did a boo boo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Guy did a boo boo: The "plan" was to DL 10 and install at a much later date as my PC isnt ready yet for what I want to do. Unfortunately I got suckered into the nag screen that said I could install later and after the load it tells me I can delay up to 4 days...wow. One person on another...
  10. New Guy did a boo boo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Guy did a boo boo: The "plan" was to DL 10 and install at a much later date as my PC isnt ready yet for what I want to do. Unfortunately I got suckered into the nag screen that said I could install later and after the load it tells me I can delay up to 4 days...wow. One person on another...