Windows 10: new guy, looking for help with 360 controller

Discus and support new guy, looking for help with 360 controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have you looked at this info, https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/brows...es/Controllers See if there is anything in this section that might help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bookinZ06, May 22, 2016.

1. new guy, looking for help with 360 controller

alphanumeric, May 22, 2016
  2. MrNeeds Win User

May I ask, is the USB connected to the controller hard wired or is it a quick charge kit? eg/ does it look like this:

MrNeeds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

new guy, looking for help with 360 controller

1. new guy, looking for help with 360 controller - Similar Threads - guy looking help

2. guys help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guys help: for some reason one day i suddenly couldn't open photosit said invalid directory then i repaired the appthen it said it couldn't find the picturethen i switched the default app to photoshop and it said it couldn't openpls help...
  3. XBOX 360 controller not working after new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX 360 controller not working after new update.: Title says it all, just updated W10 yesterday, I have a wired 360 controller that was working perfectly fine on w10 until the most recent update....
  4. HELP!!! (Xbox 360 controller trouble)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!!! (Xbox 360 controller trouble): I got a wired xbox 360 controller and when i plug it in and go to device manager its already there but the drivers are for windows 8 and the links I've found just don't work anymore. Also i cant uninstall the drivers for some reason. HELP PLEASE!!! submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 controller driver help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox 360 controller driver help: Since a windows 10 update on 20/11/2020, the xbox wireless receiver i use with old xbox 360 controllers no longer seems to work. In the device manager, it stays as an other device > unknown device. When i update the driver, or uninstall and re-attach and update the driver to...
  6. Help on wired 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on wired 360 controller: I bought this really handy wired xbox 360 controller for windows, and i like it alot. It worked very well a few minutes earlier but now when i plug it in it just wont turn on, i dont wanna buy another one and i cant go back to using a ps4 controller now ;-; please help me....
  7. Guys help

Guys help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik2wdy/guys_help/
  8. Guys Help!!!

Guys Help!!!: Guys I recently noticed my pc was so slow so I opened task manager and I saw a process called Desktop window manager that is taking 2.5 gigs of ram pls help , I checked my antivirus but there is no virus or anything I have checked bitdefender and malwarebytes Both didn’t...
  9. Help guys

Help guys: Guys help i have been facing an issue on my laptop which is windows 10 Dont know English much but i can explain So my laptop is Hp windows 10 and its about 1 year old I was facing issue of automatically deleting files just by clicking over files or softwares or folders and...
  10. Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10: So, I'm trying to play games using a wired Xbox 360 controller on a windows 10 pc. the controller is recognized fine. That's not the problem. The problem is the inputs are all messed up and the configuration properties are all out of whack: - it shows one analog...