Windows 10: New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10

Discus and support New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think my hard disk is going to go. How can I put my windows 10 on to a new hard disk. I only have details of my os license etc not a disk ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by finlay1972, Dec 19, 2019.

1. New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10

I think my hard disk is going to go. How can I put my windows 10 on to a new hard disk. I only have details of my os license etc not a disk ?

:)

finlay1972, Dec 19, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    can i transfer hard disk Windows 10 to another pc

Hello Jason,

Hard disk can be transferred on another machine depending on the license that your device has. For us to help you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• We'd like to know if your device came with a Windows 10 pre-installed Operating System?
    • Is your hard disk will be considered as a secondary storage on the other machine?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article for more information regarding your query:

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Dec 19, 2019
  4. New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10

1. New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10 - Similar Threads - hard disk install

2. new pc. how do I transfer my whole disk to my new pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new pc. how do I transfer my whole disk to my new pc?: so I'm upgrading from a laptop to a desktop, and i was wondering, how do I transfer everything to the new pc? I want to do this because for my games, I have a ton of settings that are annoying to set, and a bunch registry edits....
  3. Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk

Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk: My wife uses a laptop with 32MB emmc for bootdisk. I installed a 256MB ssd because windows 10 needs additional room to be able to update. How do I transfer Windows 10 to the SSD to boot from the SSD. The recovery partition on the emmc was deleted. Is there a way to...
  4. Transfer old hard disk to new computer?

Transfer old hard disk to new computer?: Hello, I would like to transfer my HDD with Windows and all games to my new PC (different CPU, different board and RAM), because the game installations take hours with my internet. Can I take over this without problems or do the drivers overlap? Alte Festplatte in neuen...
  5. Reuse my hard disk again to install new windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reuse my hard disk again to install new windows 10: Hi, I have a hard disk with windows 10, this windows 10 already damaged and now I need to use this hard disk again in my laptop. Do I need to format the C drive in this hard disk? or just ignore the formatting and install windows 10 again? Thanks....
  6. How to transfer programs from one hard disk to a new hard disk in the same PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer programs from one hard disk to a new hard disk in the same PC?: The short version is how do I transfer program files like Microsoft Office from one HD to another HD that are on the same computer. Once transferred the first HD will be removed and discarded because it is damaged. If this HD and PC completely failed I would have to do these...
  7. How do I transfer my copy of windows onto a new hard drive?

How do I transfer my copy of windows onto a new hard drive?: My current hard drive is running at 100% even when the computer is idle. This has led me to buy a new hard drive. How can I transfer the copy of windows my computer has onto the new hard drive?...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?: I have windows 10 it came with my laptop (I think its an OEM version) and Microsoft Office 2013 (purchased) . My laptop's harddisk is currently giving problems. I plan to buy a new hard disk , I have two options: 1) Clone harddisk data to new hard disk 2) Reinstall...
  9. I need to transfer my Windows 10 to another Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to transfer my Windows 10 to another Hard Disk: Hi, my problem is that I recently damaged my hard drive, I just bought a new one and the question is? Can I transfer Windows 10 from my old hard drive to the new one? my Winows 10 is original I have the license with the key, I would not like to buy a new windows again because...
  10. Installing Windows 10 to a new Hard Disk.

Installing Windows 10 to a new Hard Disk.: A few weeks ago, I downloaded the Media Creation Tool and created a Windows 10 Recovery disk and used it to do a clean install of my W10 upgraded installation on my desktop. It went well. Now I find I would like to put W10 on my Win 7 Acer laptop and plan to remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Transfer Hard disk to new Hard Disk