Windows 10: NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!?

Discus and support NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just had a new hard drive installed and the data recovery person, I cannot explain why I cannot callhim right now, but before the new hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TEX SUN, Oct 10, 2021.

1. TEX SUN Win User

NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!?

Hello, I just had a new hard drive installed and the data recovery person, I cannot explain why I cannot callhim right now, but before the new hard drive Google and Microsoft Edge were separate on my taskbar,now when I click the Microsoft Edge icon on my taskbar I get Google, is there away to fix this and haveboth separate like before??

:)

TEX SUN, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 10, 2021
  4. NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!?

google chrome

When in Google Chrome / internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge i have a page containing a list of hyperlinks to jpg's in it, what i need to do is that when i click one of those hyperlinks the image to be opened with windows picture
    viewer (default program selected), but instead it is opened in a new tab inside Google Chrome/ internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Is there any way to achieve the behavior i want ?

T van den Born, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!?

1. NEW HARDRIVE AND CANNOT SEPARATE GOOGLE CHROME FROM MICROSOFT EDGE!? - Similar Threads - HARDRIVE CANNOT SEPARATE

2. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  3. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  5. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page: I'm unable to do anything because both browsers are doing hard refreshes and signing me out of accounts within seconds of signing on.It started after the last windows update, so I tried uninstalling the update... and then went as far as cleaning my whole computer.... my...
  7. New Windows 10 APIs to improve inking in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 APIs to improve inking in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome: According to code commits reviewed by us, Microsoft is working on a number of improvements to inking in Chromium-based browsers, such as Edge and Chrome. The software giant decided to do something about inking in Chromium after receiving feedback from users regarding how...
  8. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it. So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me....
  9. Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...
  10. how can I switch from microsoft edge to google chrome

how can I switch from microsoft edge to google chrome: How can I switch from Microsoft edge to google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-switch-from-microsoft-edge-to-google/d5f56e0f-cfa1-4326-9ff1-307baa06dcac