Windows 10: New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The mobo is an 8th generation Gigabyte B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI, The mobo installation disk has the driver, [f6lpy-6\iaAHCIC.inf] and is highlighted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ineuw, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ineuw Win User

New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation

The mobo is an 8th generation Gigabyte B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI, The mobo installation disk has the driver, [f6lpy-6\iaAHCIC.inf] and is highlighted by the Windows installation 10 process, but then it is rejected. So, downloaded every available driver but the installation rejected them all. So now I am stuck. Any suggestions please?

:)

ineuw, Jun 14, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 15, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 15, 2018
  4. New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation

1. New hardware AHCI driver is rejected by Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - hardware AHCI driver

2. Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci: Hi all,Ive been scouring the web for the past few days looking for a Intel 300 series AHCI driver.Ive mostly been using m.2, so im not sure if the AHCI driver would be necessary, but I do have a Sata SSD that I occasinally may use whenever.Device Manager has not been any...
  3. Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci: Hi all,Ive been scouring the web for the past few days looking for a Intel 300 series AHCI driver.Ive mostly been using m.2, so im not sure if the AHCI driver would be necessary, but I do have a Sata SSD that I occasinally may use whenever.Device Manager has not been any...
  4. IDE to AHCI new install Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IDE to AHCI new install Help: I have a somewhat dated system with AMD. I finally decided to switch from a mechanical to a SSD870 EVO. I'm not totally "new" to computers, but there is quite a bit I'm not familiar with. I bought a SSD because I do quite a lot of gaming and what not. HDD seem to slow that...
  5. does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver

does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver: does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver? i want to clean reinstall my windows 10 on my new SSD and i made bootable windows 10 pendrive using Windows 10 media creation tool 2 days ago. will that consists all necessary sata drivers? i wont have to...
  6. AHCI Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AHCI Driver: Why does the Microsoft Standard AHCI driver out-perform Intel's RST AHCI driver? Case scenario; Fresh install of Windows 10 x64 on MSI Z370M gaming pro AC with I5 9600k and Samsung Pro 860 Evo 1TB SSD. Running Samsung Magician benchmarks give me Sequential Read/Write and...
  7. Windows 10 install on new hardware

Windows 10 install on new hardware: My motherboard is fried in my main PC. I have an old PC as a back-up, which I'm now forced to use. I installed my Windows 10 on the old PC using disc. Install was no prob but I can't activate it due to it being considered active on the non-functional PC. How do I go about...
  8. Is Windows 10 Standard AHCI Driver Sufficient?

Is Windows 10 Standard AHCI Driver Sufficient?: I have an I5 Ivy-Bridge (B75 chipset) system. Windows 10 is up and running (fresh install) and I've been able to load all but the correct SATA drivers - still using the "Standard" AHCI SATA driver that windows installed. Asus hasn't released a new Windows 10 SATA driver...
  9. Install AHCI Driver after Win 10 installation

Install AHCI Driver after Win 10 installation: Hi All. I would appreciate some help on this one. I found a spare 160GB SATA Drive on which I have decided to install a trial of Win 10 to explore it further for now. The only way that I could get this HD to be seen in the BIOS would be to change the SATA Bios setting...
  10. AHCI Clean install windows 10 onto new SSD drive

AHCI Clean install windows 10 onto new SSD drive: I seem to remember, when I installed windows 7 Pro 64 bit on a new build, a few years ago, I had to install some specific drivers during the Windows 7 installation to ensure drives used AHCI mode. Do I still need to do anything during windows 10 clean install to new SSD drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is Windows 10 Standard AHCI Driver Sufficient