Windows 10: new headphones not producing sound

Discus and support new headphones not producing sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlaHoriman, May 13, 2022.

1. new headphones not producing sound

Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my computer but working in my laptop. What may be the reason behind this?

:)

CarlaHoriman, May 13, 2022
Thema:

new headphones not producing sound

1. new headphones not producing sound - Similar Threads - headphones producing sound

2. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  3. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my computer but working in my laptop. What may be the reason behind this?...
  4. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphones and wants to use it for my recording.It installs and saying the device is ready, however, it doesn't even work in my computer but working in my laptop. What may be the reason behind this?...
  5. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphone. I updated the driver and saying the device is ready to use. I tried using it but it doesn't produce any sounds.Tied it to other device and it works fine it seems the issue is on my computer. Please help....
  6. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new headphones not producing sound: Hi,I bought a new headphone. I updated the driver and saying the device is ready to use. I tried using it but it doesn't produce any sounds.Tied it to other device and it works fine it seems the issue is on my computer. Please help....
  7. new headphones not producing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Headphones Detected but no sound is produced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones Detected but no sound is produced: Hi everyone,Acer Nitro 5 - Windows 10Regular audio is working but when I plugged in three pairs of headphones no audio was produced. Headphones RealtekR Audio is detected. I have turned audio enhancements off and have updated the drivers but nothing is working. Earlier this...
  9. Headphones are not producing sound on my new pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones are not producing sound on my new pc.: Hi all, I just built my new gaming PC a few weeks ago everything was working fine until I started to get black screens and it was defective, everything else was working perfectly though. As soon as I inserted my new graphics card along with a fresh install of windows my...
  10. Headphones produce no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones produce no sound: I got a Genesis Cobalt 300 headphones and I've tried everything(updated realtek drivers, rolled back to many versions,uninstalled them,repaired them etc.) i also had a problem where my headphones would get recognized as speakers but fixed that, now they're marked as Realtek...