Windows 10: New Headset for Gaming

Discus and support New Headset for Gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently got some new headphones in and I use them to play games like Ovewatch. Well I cannot hear myself when I talk and for some Reason that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ghost8427, May 11, 2020.

1. Ghost8427 Win User

New Headset for Gaming

So I recently got some new headphones in and I use them to play games like Ovewatch. Well I cannot hear myself when I talk and for some Reason that really throws me off. Is there someway to turn that on so I can hear myself when I talk?

:)

Ghost8427, May 11, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue New Headset for Gaming :p

cadaveca, May 11, 2020
  3. Dragondog Win User
    G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, May 11, 2020
  4. New Headset for Gaming

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, May 11, 2020
Thema:

New Headset for Gaming

1. New Headset for Gaming - Similar Threads - Headset Gaming

2. Headset giving loud static and makes voice a pitch higher when I load into certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset giving loud static and makes voice a pitch higher when I load into certain games: I have a wired headset plugged into my AM8 microphone so I can use the built in voice monitoring etc. When I load into certain games such as Assetto Corsa, I start to hear a loud static noise, and my friends on discord say my voice increases in pitch slightly. I can...
  3. Headset giving loud static and makes voice a pitch higher when I load into certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset giving loud static and makes voice a pitch higher when I load into certain games: I have a wired headset plugged into my AM8 microphone so I can use the built in voice monitoring etc. When I load into certain games such as Assetto Corsa, I start to hear a loud static noise, and my friends on discord say my voice increases in pitch slightly. I can...
  4. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  5. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  6. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...
  8. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...
  9. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11 is Registering my Gaming Headset Audeze Penrose as a xbox controller

Windows 11 is Registering my Gaming Headset Audeze Penrose as a xbox controller: I have done driver updates, rollbacks, and what not. I cant find anywhere in settings where i can tell windows that this is a headset with a mic. every time i go into discord it does not register my mic and the only work around is restarting the computer. Very annoying....