Windows 10: New Headset

Discus and support New Headset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For a while now I've only ever used my headset as headphones, fast forward to now where I try to get my Razer headset to work on my Razer laptop as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alec Carlson, Jun 11, 2021.

1. New Headset

For a while now I've only ever used my headset as headphones, fast forward to now where I try to get my Razer headset to work on my Razer laptop as a headset and actually use the mic and it doesn't work, my driver is fully updated and I have tried about 10 different "solutions" I have found online and now it's really bothering me. I can hear just fine but the mic refuses to work no matter what, what should I do?

:)

Alec Carlson, Jun 11, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue New Headset :p

cadaveca, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

New Headset

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue New Headset :p

Solaris17, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

New Headset

1. New Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. [solved] USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [solved] USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop: Solved EDIT: wow, after hours of troubleshooting I solved it a minutes after I posted this. For anyone else who is having the same issue my solution was as follows:In sound control panel I clicked on the device and hit properties, then in the advanced tab the default format...
  3. USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop

USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop: Hi, I have an issue which I've been trying to solve for a while. I have a pair of wireless headphones, Arctis 1 from Steelseries, that are not working properly when plugged into the new laptop that I purchased, MSI GP66 Leopard. I know the headphones work as they work fine...
  4. my headset mic is not appearing as an imput device for audio

my headset mic is not appearing as an imput device for audio: my laptop uses a 4pin 3.5 jack, so does my headset. iv made sure all the connections are in properly. iv updated my drivers to the latest specks. why cant i see my microphone on my headset on my pc. the headset works fine everywhere else....
  5. Headset audio and microphone issues

Headset audio and microphone issues: So I bought a CyberPower PC model GXi3200BSTV2 and I my wired turtle beach headset model recon 70 will not allow me to speak. I've tried every aux jack that would work and made sure that there were no problems with my headset but I still cannot get my microphone to work. Some...
  6. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  7. HEADSET PROBLEM

HEADSET PROBLEM: I M not able to hear the sounds of other app/websites like youtube, when in a google meeting while I'm using wireless headphones, but when I use wired headphones the sounds of other app/websites are been played....
  8. cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop: I am trying to connect a haedset to my laptop via bluetooth. all the basics are covered, Bluetooth is on and visible headset is in pairing mode. Headset will connect to other devices, I have used the troubleshooter and i have updated the driver via windows I have also updated...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna

in Cortana
    Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna: I've tried looking for a answer for this online but able to find anything. Is anyone else having issues when using the Xbox Wireless Headset as soon as you log into Cortana the sound completely cuts out but works perfectly fine when logged out. If anyone knows a way to get...
  10. Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...

Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...: I just downloaded the new app called the Microsoft accessory center. When I plugged in my USB microphone the hyper X cloud II it is not showing up on the app. Does the Microsoft app only work with Microsoft products? If so that I need to uninstall the app* Moved from...