Windows 10: new hotmail

Discus and support new hotmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keithy333, Sep 18, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

:)

keithy333, Sep 18, 2016

2. New to Hotmail

What photo are you referring to? You need to provide a better explanation of what you want to do before anyone can help you out.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 18, 2016
  3. New to Hotmail

how do I upload my photo from my phone to my hotmail account?

EdwardSpottedfeather, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

new hotmail

Basically, hotmail.....it no longer exists...rather, it's been converted to "livemail" which now is being converted to "outlook.com" mail. You can thank MS for this.

All you need to do is set up an "outlook.com" email. This is a web-based service which means you don't need an email client (software/program) to read/open emails....you use it in any browser...ie, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE. Use this link to create and setup your outlook.com email account. Just click the "sign up" tab.

Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email

Plankton, Sep 18, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    What email client are you using? You can do as Plankton said, or set the outlook account up as IMAP and it should work.

essenbe, Sep 18, 2016
  6. Kbird Win User
    Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

new hotmail

1. new hotmail - Similar Threads - hotmail

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  4. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  5. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  6. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

7. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  8. Hotmail

Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  9. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  10. Hotmail account

Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...