Windows 10: new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode

Discus and support new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i got an hp computer 590-0050. it works great and boots fast EXCEPT for when it won't come out of sleep mode which has happened twice in the last 1.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by theimortal1974, Jan 6, 2019.

1. new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode

i got an hp computer 590-0050. it works great and boots fast EXCEPT for when it won't come out of sleep mode which has happened twice in the last 1.5 weeks that i've had it. then i'm forced to hold the power down until it shuts off. after that windows takes 15 minutes to load and no it isn't doing a hard drive check at least it isn't showing it if it is. i'm not exaggerating. most of the time is on the hp logo with the spinning circle that you see with any windows 10 bootup sequence. it also spends a few minutes on a black screen with no cursor. FINALLY when i get the login screen everything happens fairly quickly from there on. i checked and fast startup is enabled.

both times the computer wouldn't come out of sleep mode it acted differently. the first time it came on with a blue screen and no cursor and nothing ever appeared. and no i don't mean bsod blue. just a blue screen. the second time which just happened before i came here the monitor wouldn't power on.

:)

theimortal1974, Jan 6, 2019

2. Sleep Mode

Hi, I have an HP computer using windows 10 and every time I put the computer in Sleep Mode a few minutes later it comes back on. Please help with step by step Instructions.. Not a Techy person...

Thanks

Mike

www..com

Newyorkmike, Jan 6, 2019
  3. window 10 sleep mode

My HP computer shuts down in a few minutes after I put it in sleep mode. I am running window 10. Any suggestion how to fix this? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Jan 6, 2019
  4. new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode

Computer stopped going into sleep mode

Hello, Kiran.

My computer is up to date and I didn't change any settings prior or after the update

I tried step one, but I haven't wait the time required for the computer to go into sleep mode. I did change the 30 minute wait to 10 minutes. So, I'll wait and see what happens

Yan Carlos Cruz, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode

1. new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode - Similar Threads - computer takes minutes

2. Desktop does not sleep after 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop does not sleep after 15 minutes: Under “Power and sleep,” my desktop is set to go to sleep after 15 minutes. Under “additional power settings” it is set for “high performance.” However, the desktop does not go to sleep after 15 minutes. Sometimes it doesn't go to sleep for hours. I ran the power...
  3. Desktop does not sleep after 15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop does not sleep after 15 minutes: Under “Power and sleep,” my desktop is set to go to sleep after 15 minutes. Under “additional power settings” it is set for “high performance.” However, the desktop does not go to sleep after 15 minutes. Sometimes it doesn't go to sleep for hours. I ran the power...
  4. Desktop does not sleep after 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TV Monitors not sleeping after 15 Minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TV Monitors not sleeping after 15 Minutes: I use two 32" TVs as monitors for my Windows 11 Desktop Computer.Vizio TV is the primary display and uses a VGA to HDMI cable connection.Samsung TV is the secondary display and uses a HDMI to HDMI cable connection.Under the Power Setting, I specify "Turn off my Screen after...
  6. TV Monitors not sleeping after 15 Minutes

TV Monitors not sleeping after 15 Minutes: I use two 32" TVs as monitors for my Windows 11 Desktop Computer.Vizio TV is the primary display and uses a VGA to HDMI cable connection.Samsung TV is the secondary display and uses a HDMI to HDMI cable connection.Under the Power Setting, I specify "Turn off my Screen after...
  7. Sleep mode after 1 minute

Sleep mode after 1 minute: Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-after-1-minute/f1d7da6d-2a1e-4932-950c-e3d3793ccead
  8. Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.: I've changed the settings. Didn't work. Did some Googling and it said to go into RegEdit and make a change there. Which I did. But laptop still sleeps after 15 minutes idle. submitted by /u/Bradders33 [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer Reboots after Sleep or Left Alone for 15 Minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Reboots after Sleep or Left Alone for 15 Minutes: For the past month or so I have this recurring problem: after the computer is left alone turned on for about 15 minutes, it goes to sleep, or something like that. And when I try to wake it up pressing the power button it REBOOTS (instead of waking up, or at least waking up...
  10. Computer Restartsts after Sleep or Leaving it Alone for 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restartsts after Sleep or Leaving it Alone for 15 minutes: For the past month or so I have this recurring problem: after the computer is left alone turned on for about 15 minutes, it goes to sleep, or something like that. And when I try to wake it up pressing the power button it REBOOTS (instead of waking up, or at least waking up...