Windows 10: New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

Discus and support New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chiku02, Jun 29, 2021.

1. chiku02 Win User

New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it. But once I clicked the "restart now" it keeps showing the message "getting windows ready... don't turn off your computer" for a split second, shows "restarting..." and then starts all over again. This has been going on for over 6 hours now. What should I do?

:)

chiku02, Jun 29, 2021

2. my new laptop keeps restarting

i just bought a new hp laptop and it keeps restarting. it had trouble right off the bat when doing the initial setup. it crashed a bunnh then finally worked but it keeps saying theres been a problem and restarting.

PaulHorton32, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Jun 29, 2021
  4. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

1. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again - Similar Threads - laptop keeps restarting

2. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  3. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  4. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  6. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  7. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  9. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp windows 11 bios update keep rebooting

2. My PC is restarting again and again Windows 10