Windows 10: New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs

Discus and support New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,My recently purchased Huawei MateBook D15 which runs Windows 10 has been getting constant Blue Screen Errors for the past 1 month :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grawd1, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Grawd1 Win User

New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs

Hello everyone,My recently purchased Huawei MateBook D15 which runs Windows 10 has been getting constant Blue Screen Errors for the past 1 month : CLOCK_WATCHDOG_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I've tried mostly everything to try and get this issue fixed : I updated windows, updated drivers, ran memory diagnostics, and even reset windows.I attached the latest minidump here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnBLszlbinesjFF8lZqErHONRcaF If there is any other info I need to provide, please tell. Is there anything else I can do to try and fix these blue screens?

:)

Grawd1, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Oct 7, 2021
  4. PaulP__ Win User

Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store

Thanks for your answer, Mark!

Yea I figured the community might not be the best place but getting in touch with the right people for this issue has proven itself to be very difficult.

So you are suggesting contacting Huawei directly although I purchased the laptop over the MS Store?

BR,

Paul

PaulP__, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

1. New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs - Similar Threads - Huawei laptop constantly

2. Getting constant BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting constant BSOD.: Hello, I currently get BSOD daily whenever I use my computer. It has been an ongoing issue for several months now so any help is appreciated. Here are my specs;Device name DESKTOP-U09DQ9D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz Installed RAM 15.9 GB Device ID...
  3. New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs: Hello everyone,My recently purchased Huawei MateBook D15 which runs Windows 10 has been getting constant Blue Screen Errors for the past 1 month : CLOCK_WATCHDOG_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I've tried mostly everything to try and...
  4. New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs

New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs: Hello everyone,My recently purchased Huawei MateBook D15 which runs Windows 10 has been getting constant Blue Screen Errors for the past 1 month : CLOCK_WATCHDOG_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I've tried mostly everything to try and...
  5. Constantly getting BSODs

Constantly getting BSODs: Hello, I bought a new MOBO, CPU and RAM about a month ago. I put all of that into my computer, checked everything twice, and then started it. But there was a problem, I didn't know that I need to reinstall Windows when I change my MOBO, so I did that. I went with the Windows...
  6. New motherboard - Constant BSOD

New motherboard - Constant BSOD: A few days ago, I replaced my B450 Tomahawk Max with a B550 Aorus Pro and ever since I've been having constant BSOD's. I'm running Windows 10 2004 and the latest BIOS for the new motherboard (BSOD issues were occurring before updating BIOS). At first I simply swapped the old...
  7. Constant BSOD on New Laptop - "DCP Watchdog Violation"

Constant BSOD on New Laptop - "DCP Watchdog Violation": I purchased a new ASUS laptop a couple weeks ago and upon opening it I ran screen checks and benchmarks to make sure that everything was going smoothly. During the first benchmark it crashed with error code "DCP Watchdog Error". I looked this up and found it was caused by...
  8. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....
  9. Constant BSOD on new laptop

Constant BSOD on new laptop: Hi, I've been getting these BSOD constantly, ever since I got this laptop. Its an edge 15 from Lenovo with a touchscreen. I keep getting PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and a couple of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I read a few threads online and they mentioned updating drivers, so...
  10. Constant BSODS After getting new parts.

Constant BSODS After getting new parts.: So here is my story. I had an old PC with a first Gen i5 and some other parts and-... Well long story short I replaced my mobo, Processor and video card. Didnt get bluescreens till I replaced the parts. I did memcheck and the mem comes up clear, I checked both HDD's and they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal error huwaei