Windows 10: New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10

Discus and support New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my iCloud password and entered the new password in the settings for "email & accounts." For some reason, Windows is not accepting it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Judi R_008, Jan 27, 2019.

1. New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10

I changed my iCloud password and entered the new password in the settings for "email & accounts." For some reason, Windows is not accepting it. I keep getting an "attention required" on my iCloud account. Prior to changing my password, Windows 10 synced perfectly with my Apple devices.

I tried deleting the iCloud account in the settings and setting it up again with the new password. That didn't work either. Is there something else I should try?

:)

Judi R_008, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Fran192 Win User
    Windows 10 People app will not accept iCloud account.

Windows 10 People app will not accept an iCloud account. (It does accept Outlook/hotmail ) It repeatedly requests "Fix Account", but will not retain the correct password. Is there a solution?

Fran192, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10

1. New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iCloud password accepted

2. New PC won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC won't accept password: I am just starting up a new PC for the first time, and am entering my Microsoft account info to login. It won't accept my password even though I KNOW it is correct, as I just used it to login to other devices to test it....
  3. New Laptop Won't Accept New Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Won't Accept New Password: Greetings Forum,I bought a new laptop for my nine year old nephew, but he's had a lot of problems setting it up. It's an HP 15.6" FHD, AMD R5-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11, 15-ef2126wm. He created a password for the computer, but the very next time he tried to log on,...
  4. New Laptop Won't Accept New Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop Won't Accept New Password: Greetings Forum,I bought a new laptop for my nine year old nephew, but he's had a lot of problems setting it up. It's an HP 15.6" FHD, AMD R5-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11, 15-ef2126wm. He created a password for the computer, but the very next time he tried to log on,...
  5. iCloud and Gmail in Windows 10 and password acceptance problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud and Gmail in Windows 10 and password acceptance problems: Today in my Google browser I set up Google Mail. To make life easier I wanted to add the Google mail to my Windows 10 mail 2004 I also also added an iCloud mail account. But when I see them in the mail I am requested to fix both accounts. I know the passwords are correct...
  6. Windows 10 not accepting password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not accepting password: windows 10 not accepting password and also for my outlook recovery. Can somebody help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-accepting-password/53e5d645-1704-4f51-bcfc-6a57a606aafe
  7. Windows 10 not accepting password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not accepting password: I recently replaced my hard drive and had all my recovered data transferred to that hard drive. Now when my computer asks me to login with my microsoft account it says password invalid. I made sure i’m connected to wifi and double checked my password was correct by logging in...
  8. Windows 10 not accepting password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not accepting password: Hi, i updated my windows 10 pc because it told me that it will end the support soon. After i updated it, my screen flickers after loging in. Researching suggests that an app is causing the problem since task manager doesn't flicker along with the screen. I tried to enter safe...
  9. Windows 10 - Not accepting password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Not accepting password: After switch off last night, turning on windows pc this morning everything was fine until I type in my password. Its the right password for the right account. Then met with "The user name or password is incorrect". Tried the second account on the laptop, exactly the same...…....
  10. Windows 10 is not accepting the password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 is not accepting the password: Hi, There are two user accounts in Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Both are Microsoft outlook accounts. One is administrator and another is user. I can log in user account, abcd@outlook.com and I can browse Internet as well. But I am not able to log in administrator...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not accept icloud password

2. windows 10 keeps asking for icloud password

3. iCloud keeps asking for password in Windows 10

4. windows 10 icloud password does not retain