Windows 10: "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

Discus and support "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So after a few recent updates of the Your Phone app, I got this annoying NEW icon constantly appearing at the top, even though there are NO new or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lana_MS, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Lana_MS Win User

"NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

Hi, So after a few recent updates of the Your Phone app, I got this annoying NEW icon constantly appearing at the top, even though there are NO new or unread notifications. Since it's not possible to reinstall the app, I've tried repairing/resetting it with no effect, the icon is still there all the time.Any ideas?

:)

Lana_MS, Feb 7, 2022
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 7, 2022
  4. "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

"NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

1. "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app - Similar Threads - icon won't disappear

2. "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app: Hi, So after a few recent updates of the Your Phone app, I got this annoying NEW icon constantly appearing at the top, even though there are NO new or unread notifications. Since it's not possible to reinstall the app, I've tried repairing/resetting it with no effect, the...
  3. Your Phone Companion YPC App / Icon Disappeared From PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion YPC App / Icon Disappeared From PC: YPC was here yesterday and gone today. I can't find it on my computer. I was able to connect it to my phone a few days ago and it was working fine on my PC without a problem. The icon is now gone and it's not listed in my Apps list. I tried to to download and install again. I...
  4. Your Phone Companion YPC App / Icon Disappeared From PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion YPC App / Icon Disappeared From PC: YPC was here yesterday and gone today. I can't find it on my computer. I was able to connect it to my phone a few days ago and it was working fine on my PC without a problem. The icon is now gone and it's not listed in my Apps list. I tried to to download and install again. I...
  5. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  6. Your Phone app won't pair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't pair: I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?...
  7. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Your Phone app won't load any phone: Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles. Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my...
  9. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  10. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...