Windows 10: New icons in the Windows Update screen?

Discus and support New icons in the Windows Update screen? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Suddenly I noticed 2 new tiny little icons in the lower right corner of the screen for Windows Update. Are these new or didn't I paid attention to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RingTailCoon, Feb 4, 2020.

1. New icons in the Windows Update screen?

Suddenly I noticed 2 new tiny little icons in the lower right corner of the screen for Windows Update. Are these new or didn't I paid attention to it all these time?

Looks new to me though... (assistance / Feedback)

New icons in the Windows Update screen? [​IMG]

New icons in the Windows Update screen? [​IMG]

:)

RingTailCoon, Feb 4, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 4, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New icons in the Windows Update screen? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

New icons in the Windows Update screen?

icon screen

Hi Richard,

To help you better provide us with the information below.

• Which build is currently running on your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software changes on your computer?

As an initial step I would suggest you Right click on Desktop Window> View > Check Shows desktop icons, check if the desktop icons are back on desktop.

Check if the Icons or files are available in the My Documents>Desktop folder, check if icons are visible in the folder.

Get back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

New icons in the Windows Update screen?

1. New icons in the Windows Update screen? - Similar Threads - icons Update screen

2. New Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Icons: I realized that Windows icons changed. But in my computer icons are same with olds. For example; My icons: [ATTACH] Icons in other computers: [ATTACH] Someone from staff help please...
  3. New icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    New icons: Hey guys. So, look at that: [ATTACH] I absolutely love the new icons! They look so pretty and cool! They are so colorful. Okay, just ignore that bad quality. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-icons/d91c0526-2d1f-427f-951c-2b6bce94ae82
  4. Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/9nags60jpev41.png?width=1228&format=png&auto=webp&s=9086e180987ac0a9675988ba87476c808f7f26c9 submitted by /u/rawnak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g96svg/updated_windows_to_new_may_2004_update_but_havent/
  5. New Windows Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows Icons: My PC has a new fluent design icon for Mail. Anybody else wake-up with other icons? submitted by /u/mayagrafix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8v46d/new_windows_icons/
  6. 'New' Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    'New' Icons: Rumor has it, that an array of full color icons may be used on the up and coming Start Menu Lite, whenever that comes to fruition... [img] however, some of the icons have already reared their secretive little heads in Build 18975... [img] Here is the collection, so...
  7. When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?: I saw new Windows10 icon overhaul on webpage.(https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/2/18122229/microsoft-windows-10-icon-design-changes) I have checked the icon update of the current Office365 1905 version. When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?...
  8. windows update desktop screen icons

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows update desktop screen icons: After the last Windows update today all of these icons shown in the screen suddenly appeared & I can’t delete them or do anything with them. I can’t do a system restore as no restore points are showing. I did the restore about 3 or 4 month’s ago but they don’t show up now....
  9. New icons after update.. what are they?

in Windows 10 Support
    New icons after update.. what are they?: Hello everyone. I recently updated my windows and after transferring some files from hard drive I see these new icons next to files, they are showing up next to all files that I have copied to my desktop. Can someone please explain what it means and how to get rid of it...
  10. New Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    New Icons: [img] 4720