Windows 10: New Icons

Discus and support New Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 4720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave44, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

New Icons

New Icons [​IMG]

:)

Dave44, Mar 17, 2015

2. 5800: program icon gone (not moved..)

since i accidentally deleted files in the private folder, i can no longer open programmes installed on the memory card: their icons are gone (not moved, but disappeared)!

How can i open program without icon? Program IS installed, PCsuite detects it.

How can i get back the icons?

icons---01, Mar 17, 2015
  3. program icons gone

i accidentally deleted my "private" folder on my 5800. Now the icons for google maps and alternate reader are gone. PCSuite shows them as installed and i can see the program files while connected to the pc. The symbols are not just moved, i checked. I
    also restarted the phone and used the *#7370# trick. Pls help, i need these programs...

icons---01, Mar 17, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

New Icons

Which build are those from??

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    don't know Jeff just seen them post that pic on twitter didn't say what build

Dave44, Mar 17, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Ok.. thanks for the image.. the recycling bin is better. IMO

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It's probably from the leaked build 10036.

Brink, Mar 17, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

New Icons

no not leaked 10036 that had the icon everyone complaint about

Dave44, Mar 17, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
  10. Boozad Win User
    Much better. I'm still going to be inclined to copy some of W7's icons over to 10 though I think.

Boozad, Mar 17, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  12. f14tomcat Win User
    Old and New.... I like the less-flat look, a little more color to catch the eye. Trash bin looks like the old one from XP and appears to be transparent. The nav arrows upper left are visible, where before they were hard to see. The whole nav panel looks much nicer (I do have mine expanded, though). Ribbon icons are brighter, sharper, and easier to see and interpret.

File folders are file folders... but nice to see first couple of items in each folder for quick ID.

All in all, it looks much cleaner and easier on the eyes.

2 *Thumbs !!

f14tomcat, Mar 17, 2015
  13. New Icons

Much better looking recycle bin icon.

cyberrufus, Mar 17, 2015
  14. enoch1138 Win User
    This is quite perhaps the least of all things about windows 10 that I wan MS to focus on. They're icons... who cares?

enoch1138, Mar 17, 2015
  15. adamf Win User
    Exactly - where are the emoji's?

adamf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Icons

1. New Icons - Similar Threads - Icons

2. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  3. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  4. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  6. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  7. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  8. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  9. Ethernet Icon swapping in and out with wifi symbol

Ethernet Icon swapping in and out with wifi symbol: I'm an avid gamer and have been noticing connectivity issues with my internet, despite my ethernet cable which should at least be providing a stable connection from my computer to my router. I've gone through two different routers, so I'm assuming that's not it. It's probably...
  10. Ethernet Icon swapping in and out with wifi symbol

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Icon swapping in and out with wifi symbol: I'm an avid gamer and have been noticing connectivity issues with my internet, despite my ethernet cable which should at least be providing a stable connection from my computer to my router. I've gone through two different routers, so I'm assuming that's not it. It's probably...