Windows 10: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Discus and support New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Greetings, Xbox Insiders! We’ve just launched a new pair of idea drives and are looking for your participation and input to help Team Xbox. If this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing a Trio of New Xbox Idea Drives

Source: Introducing a Trio of New Xbox Idea Drives - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas

Source: Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  4. New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

1. New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Similar Threads - Idea Drives Designed

2. xbox game bar on the new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  3. xbox game bar on the new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  4. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  5. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  6. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  7. PC Xbox Game Bar

PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  8. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING: sometimes when i record games Start+Alt+R i get an annoying cracking sound... like this one timestamp https://youtu.be/ZHjUHRcXe2M?t=2017 help it's really annoying when i edit stuff :...
  10. Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar

in Windows 10 News
    Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar: The Idea Drives for Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar have moved to the Xbox Idea Hub, and our team is ecstatic about all the great ideas and comments you’ve submitted so far! Based on your suggestions, here are a few of the features available in Windows 10 version 1809:...