Windows 10: New imap email

Discus and support New imap email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am running a second email and following a message to say the email has been set up I then get a message to say my details are out of date. I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SoniaMurtagh, Mar 4, 2019.

1. New imap email

Hi I am running a second email and following a message to say the email has been set up I then get a message to say my details are out of date. I then try to reset the password and it still keeps coming up with Action Required.

Can you help.

:)

SoniaMurtagh, Mar 4, 2019

2. imap email on 9500

Please help. i have a 9500 on the Orange network and am trying to set it up so that i can access my imap work email. Orange say they only support POP3 and will not advise. Any ideas? I am fairly new to this so would appreciate step by step advise. thanks

keiron---01, Mar 4, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Puigchild Win User

New imap email

Email IMAP setup problem !

Hi arunlal4u,

Have you enabled IMAP on your Gmail account? You can check it at Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP on Gmail. After this, remove your existing mailbox and set up your email account again following the instructions below:

• Start Setup Email wizard (or select New on the Email client).
    • Select Start.
    • Select Mail For Exchange.
    • Enter your Gmail email address.
    • Enter your Gmail password.
    • Leave domain empty.
    • Enter server address m.google.com.
    After this the account should sync with your phone.

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

New imap email

1. New imap email - Similar Threads - imap email

2. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  3. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  4. Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message: "We're having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message: "We're having...: Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message:"We're having a problem downloading messages. Try again later. Error code 8007274d "...
  5. Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message: "We're having...

Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message: "We're having...: Everytime I try to sync my IMAP email account I receive this error message:"We're having a problem downloading messages. Try again later. Error code 8007274d "...
  6. Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.: When I enter in the details for my work email on my Surface Laptop 2, it is stuck on "Finding your settings" or "creating account" indefinitely. I have tried doing this through Settings, or through the Mail app, and I encounter the same problem each time. Everything is...
  7. Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.

Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.: When I enter in the details for my work email on my Surface Laptop 2, it is stuck on "Finding your settings" or "creating account" indefinitely. I have tried doing this through Settings, or through the Mail app, and I encounter the same problem each time. Everything is...
  8. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...: I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails...
  9. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...: I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails...
  10. Closing external IMAP email... how cut connection with Outlook 2013?

Closing external IMAP email... how cut connection with Outlook 2013?: I'm closing some VERY old Earthlink email accounts as I no longer use them and don't want to continue paying for the service. But, I want to save all the old emails on my laptop. I've got the accounts set up (IMAP) on my laptop's Outlook 2013 and it has downloaded and synced...