Windows 10: New Improvements to Mixer Clips

Discus and support New Improvements to Mixer Clips in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Mixer, we know how important it is to be able to capture and share your favorite moments with your community. Today, thanks to your feedback, we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Improvements to Mixer Clips

Source: New Improvements to Mixer Clips - From the Myxer

:)

Brink, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Drakbah Win User
    Improvement to volume mixer

Would it be very hard to add the functionality highlighted in the illustration below to the Windows 10 volume mixer?

Because this would vastly improve the windows experience for myself and anyone who uses headphones and speakers.

New Improvements to Mixer Clips 5ce4bb7d-159f-4f1f-a21f-e052e5f8ea79.jpg

Drakbah, Nov 19, 2019
  4. New Improvements to Mixer Clips

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

New Improvements to Mixer Clips

1. New Improvements to Mixer Clips - Similar Threads - Improvements Mixer Clips

2. New and Improved Media Player, right?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New and Improved Media Player, right?: So I updated the Media Player through the Microsoft Store today. I guess MS decided everyone should listen to all their videos in French. Thanks, but I speak English. America is still a country last time I check guys. Can you provide instructions on how to enable English or...
  3. Windows 11 finally gets an improved volume mixer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 finally gets an improved volume mixer: The latest Windows 11 Insider build finally has the new volume mixer functionality included. It is just a matter of time before the improved audio mixer will find its way into stable versions of the operating system. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it became clear...
  4. clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clip: hi pi want to ask something how save game clip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip/f4127832-f3c8-4ca1-aafb-496bb5400255
  5. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?: I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Flyxor [link] [comments]...
  6. wtf is wrong with the new audio mixer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf is wrong with the new audio mixer?: submitted by /u/xXMadSupraXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvmufb/wtf_is_wrong_with_the_new_audio_mixer/
  7. Introducing a new and improved Twitter API

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new and improved Twitter API: We planned to launch the new Twitter API today. But given the security incident we discovered yesterday, the timing of our launch no longer made sense or felt right. We have no evidence the incident had anything to do with our API, but we decided to move the launch to a more...
  8. New improvements to layouts in Google Meet

in Windows 10 News
    New improvements to layouts in Google Meet: Quick launch summary We’re making some changes in Meet to ensure you can better see who, and what, you need to see in your meetings. We hope that these improvements help remote meetings feel more like in-person meetings. Tiled view with presentations We...
  9. New Mixer homepage, features, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Mixer homepage, features, and more: [ATTACH] We’re barely into 2020, and yet so much has happened in such a short time. We know many of you, like the Mixer team here in Redmond, are practicing “social distancing,” learning how to “flatten the curve,”...
  10. New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0: Skype is designed to keep you connected to the people who matter the most and help you do the work you need to do. We take your feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement to live up to our vision....