Windows 10: New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools

Discus and support New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In January this year, we described new features and experiences for developers in the F12 developer tools that enable you to be more effective with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...preview-10074/

:)

Brink, May 7, 2015
  2. phil0007 Win User

Edge F12 Developer Tools Network Network Collection Agent Failed to Start

I had the same issue in *both* IE11.296.15063.0 and Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0 on Windows 10.

Turns out this service was 'Disabled' - Microsoft (R) Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Service.

Once I set the service to 'Manual' startup it all came right.

phil0007, May 7, 2015
  3. diggie Win User
    Edge F12 Developer Tools Network Network Collection Agent Failed to Start

Hi,

It is working now.

Microsoft Edge was acting funny because somehow I had changed the permissions for folders in my AppData\Local area, specifically I had removed permissions for "All Application Packages". Edge is fine now and the F12 tools are working perfectly.

diggie, May 7, 2015
Thema:

New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools

1. New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools - Similar Threads - improvements network tool

2. How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools: [ATTACH]Microsoft adopted the open-source Chromium project for the new Microsoft Edge, completely overhauling the […] This article How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  4. New Microsoft Edge browser developer tools for Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge browser developer tools for Visual Studio Code: Last year, we released the experimental “Elements for VS Code” extension, giving developers the option of embedding the browser developer tools into Visual Studio Code. Today we’re excited to announce the general availability of the new...
  5. Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders: Earlier this month, we released the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge. Developers who are using our Dev and Canary channel builds may notice one significant and intentional change when you open up the browser DevTools: dark theme is enabled by...
  6. IE11 F12 Developer Tools not show properly

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 F12 Developer Tools not show properly: Hi. I upgraded my operating system from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I have an interesting problem with Internet Explorer 11 and Developer Tools. If I click on F12 key, Developer Tools show only blank white panel. I tried uninstalling IE and reinstall it. Unfortunately did...
  7. Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 Browser tooling has come a long way since the days of Internet Explorer! The Microsoft Edge Developer Tools are built with...
  8. Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10: How to: Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 How to Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 Browser tooling has come a long way since the days of Internet Explorer! The Microsoft Edge Developer Tools are built with TypeScript, powered by open...
  9. Announcing latest improvements for F12 developer tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing latest improvements for F12 developer tools in Windows 10: The latest Windows 10 Insider Preview updates bring great new improvements to the F12 developer tools, including some of your most requested features from UserVoice and a new experiments initiative that allows you to try out powerful new features before they’re finished....
  10. Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926: Last week, we shared the latest news for the Windows 10 Web platform and introduced Project Spartan, the browser built for Windows 10. In addition to building Project Spartan, we have been hard at work updating the Internet Explorer developer tools in Windows 10. Today we...