Windows 10: New inline replies from Your Phone notification in Windows 10

Discus and support New inline replies from Your Phone notification in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Inline reply from toast notifications in #YourPhone has just started rolling out to #WindowsInsiders. Now you can reply to messages from all your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New inline replies from Your Phone notification in Windows 10

Inline reply from toast notifications in #YourPhone has just started rolling out to #WindowsInsiders. Now you can reply to messages from all your messaging apps directly from the toast. Another reason not to take your phone out of your pocket!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jul 23, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. New inline replies from Your Phone notification in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - inline replies Phone

2. Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification FROM Windows to Phone?: Hello, Is there any way to get notifications from your computer to your phone? I searched for the answer to the question, but everywhere only in reverse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-from-windows-to-phone/c7c154c6-e7a2-4bb8-b389-141f3ae8e024
  3. Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification FROM Windows to Phone?: Hello, Is there any way to get notifications from your computer to your phone? I searched for the answer to the question, but everywhere only in reverse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-from-windows-to-phone/c7c154c6-e7a2-4bb8-b389-141f3ae8e024
  4. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  5. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  6. Your Phone Notifications

Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  7. Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders a new notifications feature is rolling out! Control how much detail you want visible on banner notifications via #YourPhone. Show a full preview, hide content to be less distracted or for privacy reasons. You can find this new setting in the MSYourPhone app....
  8. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  9. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  10. Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC: Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how missed calls, messages, and other notifications from an Android phone will appear on a Windows 10 PC. Microsoft is using the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone companion in line notification replies