Windows 10: New Inspiron 15 3000

Discus and support New Inspiron 15 3000 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarvJackson, Nov 22, 2018.

1. New Inspiron 15 3000

Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up?

:)

MarvJackson, Nov 22, 2018

2. Inspiron 15 3000 Combo Headset Jack

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 on Windows 10. It only comes with one headphone jack. Supposedly, it's a dual headset jack. Meaning it can sense a Speaker and a microphone from that one jack. The speakers on my headphones work fine when I plug them in.
    But when I look in recording, there is no new microphone device showing up. Can someone please help me?

Jake Shear, Nov 22, 2018
  3. microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

gulbariankhan, Nov 22, 2018
  4. New Inspiron 15 3000

Touch Pad Problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

I recently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. My touchpad getting stuck some times. i tried all options but still its not working. Please some one help me out.

Thanks in advance...

Ramya Ranjan Sahu, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

New Inspiron 15 3000

1. New Inspiron 15 3000 - Similar Threads - Inspiron 3000

2. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  3. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  4. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series: I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop, when it appear "Getting Device Ready" there always a message pop up: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the...
  5. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series: I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop, when it appear "Getting Device Ready" there always a message pop up: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the...
  6. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...: I bought the inspiron 15 3000 because of the touch screen because I wanted to be able to use my photoshop CC14 program to paint and draw directly on the screen. come to find out I have to have a specific kind of stylus... so I bought a Broonel fine point digital active stylus...
  8. does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...

does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...: I bought the inspiron 15 3000 because of the touch screen because I wanted to be able to use my photoshop CC14 program to paint and draw directly on the screen. come to find out I have to have a specific kind of stylus... so I bought a Broonel fine point digital active stylus...
  9. My Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 3000 keeps crashing, how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 3000 keeps crashing, how to fix this?: The PC is relatively new, only about 3 years old. I have tried many different things, updating drivers, updating Windows, running all the diagnostic tools which all have not solved the issue. Currently attempting to debug and find the issue myself but could use some help....
  10. My Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 3000 keeps crashing, how to fix this?

My Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 3000 keeps crashing, how to fix this?: The PC is relatively new, only about 3 years old. I have tried many different things, updating drivers, updating Windows, running all the diagnostic tools which all have not solved the issue. Currently attempting to debug and find the issue myself but could use some help....