Windows 10: New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive

Discus and support New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this might be a question already asked before, but I Just recently got a brand new Inspiron 5680. It's been great, but there's something I noticed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AustinFuelling, Jan 20, 2019.

1. New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive

So this might be a question already asked before, but I Just recently got a brand new Inspiron 5680. It's been great, but there's something I noticed. I bought the one with the 2 TB storage, and I came to find out that all of that storage isn't even being used, and I'm receiving storage almost full on my C: drive which is just over 100 GB. The 2 TB storage is set as the D: drive, and I'm just trying to find out how I can make the 2 TB hard drive my default hard drive, and essentially be my C: drive.

:)

AustinFuelling, Jan 20, 2019

2. How to change the boot order for Dell Inspiron 5680?

How to change the boot order for Dell Inspiron 5680?

KevinFlanagan2, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 20, 2019
  4. New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive

little cat, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive

1. New Inspiron 5680 Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Inspiron 5680 Hard

2. New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Hard Drive: Hi,I recently had a new hard fitting in my computer as unfortunately the old one died.Everything is good but I am having a problem with emails and outlook. With my business I receive enquiries regarding my availability for work on my website. Emails are being sent okay but...
  3. New hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New hard drive: My old hard drive in my Acer laptop was stuck in a desktop refresh loop. I took a hard drive from a dell desktop and installed it into my Acer laptop. It boots fine, but none of the drivers work. I can't update them or reinstall them to get them to work. I can't connect to...
  4. New hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New hard drive: My old hard drive in my Acer laptop was stuck in a desktop refresh loop. I took a hard drive from a dell desktop and installed it into my Acer laptop. It boots fine, but none of the drivers work. I can't update them or reinstall them to get them to work. I can't connect to...
  5. new hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new hard drive: I have just installed a new hard drive as the old one was running slow i transferred everything over but it would not move the windows part so cannot start up pc without the old hard drive...
  6. new hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new hard drive: I have just installed a new hard drive as the old one was running slow i transferred everything over but it would not move the windows part so cannot start up pc without the old hard drive...
  7. new hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. inspiron 5680 /cd player where is it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inspiron 5680 /cd player where is it?: inspiron 5680 /cd player where is it? cannot find box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inspiron-5680-cd-player-where-is-it/959c2305-e39f-4474-9ee8-d47f10d700f0
  9. New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Hard Drive: I am looking to replace my current hard drive with a better one, and I am unsure on where to go/what to do on going about to install Windows 10 (Pro, to be exact.) back onto my PC with the new hard drive. Where would I go to download an installer and what would I do? I have a...
  10. How to change the boot order for Dell Inspiron 5680?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the boot order for Dell Inspiron 5680?: How to change the boot order for Dell Inspiron 5680? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-the-boot-order-for-dell-inspiron/2ef44b6e-d1c4-4305-be3b-26ea4a99c99b