Windows 10: New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full

Discus and support New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having freeze ups/hang ups on a reformatted system. I suspect its a hardware issue but am more a Linux guy and cant seem to find any real answer. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brandlep28, Dec 12, 2018.

1. New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full

Having freeze ups/hang ups on a reformatted system. I suspect its a hardware issue but am more a Linux guy and cant seem to find any real answer. I've included all info and the event viewer. I've run sfc and DISM (to no avail), reformatted, and am having the same issues.

WIN10PRO 10.0.17763 Build 17763 (new media install)

Intel 8086k 4.0ghz 6core

32gb of ddr4-3000 ram

Asus ROG STRIX Z7370-E GAMING board

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti (Drivers 388.13)

OS is installed on an adata nVME

I have a intel SSD raid, 2tb wd black, and a 1tb Samsung 2.5 (nothing on them for system stuff just drives for storage etc).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82ch3b91po3t9ga/Errors.evtx?dl=0

(event viewer about 30 minutes or so after install, nothing installed other than win10 and whatever drivers it put on.

:)

brandlep28, Dec 12, 2018
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Event Viewer Log

Hi Debi,

As per the information, I would like to inform that the errors registered under Event Viewer may not always mean that your PC is non responsive or dysfunctional. If you have experience any crash, freeze or dysfunctionality, you can refer to the error registered
    in Event Viewer for assistance.

I suggest that you send us the screenshot of the event viewer window so that we can introspect better.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 12, 2018
  4. RichardC Win User

New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full

Event Viewer

Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard

RichardC, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full

1. New install - Freezing and Hangups - Event Viewer full - Similar Threads - install Freezing Hangups

2. Personal cloud storage full hangup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal cloud storage full hangup: My personal cloud OneDrive is full. How may I empty it without buying more storage? When I attempt to access the drive to delete files, a popup asking me to buy more storage blocks my access....
  3. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  4. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  5. Event Viewer Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Freezes: Hello, I am using Windows 10 21H1. As far as I know this has happened to every version since 1903 which I was forced to upgrade from several weeks ago.I have a fresh install and all of my drivers are up to date.If I open the event viewer mmc, open and event and then close the...
  6. System section in Event Viewer is full of warnings.

System section in Event Viewer is full of warnings.: As you can see in screenshot attached, I just opened my event log I have acer swift 3 sf314-55g with windows 10 installed. It is very shocking for me seeing all the screen full of warnings. Event Id 17 is most times. with details- General details- A corrected hardware...
  7. Event Viewer freezes

Event Viewer freezes: Hi, After upgrade from 1909 to 2004 and after displaying properties of a single event the event viewer freezes. I can use the up/down arrows while an event property is open but as soon as I close the event property there is no way to select anything within the event viewer...
  8. Event viewer FULL of RED WARNINGS.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event viewer FULL of RED WARNINGS.: I have MANY red warnings in my Event Viewer. I am quite the novice on computers. This problem is too deep for me to handle. I would appreciate any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-full-of-red-warnings/bf9ef232-3a2c-43c9-a442-7d4d74e104de"
  9. Event viewer full of Event 1534 after October update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event viewer full of Event 1534 after October update: After the October update my event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details " The event has occurred 100+ times everyday. Why is this...
  10. New system - Event Viewer full of nasty errors

in Windows 10 Support
    New system - Event Viewer full of nasty errors: Hi guys, well I need to ask... I just install fresh Windows 10 - its fully original and activated software. I have latest updates and drivers... but from time to time I have BSOD and - EVERYDAY DAY I have new, nasty errors in Event Viewer. Is this is the way how...