Windows 10: New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed

Discus and support New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently built a PC and installed Windows 10. I do not have the ability to use common shortcuts. Ctrl V, Ctrl C, Ctrl Z, Ctrl X Though I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnieWhite, Dec 2, 2020.

1. New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed

I recently built a PC and installed Windows 10.

I do not have the ability to use common shortcuts.

Ctrl V, Ctrl C, Ctrl Z, Ctrl X Though I can still use Ctrl Alt Delete.

I can copy and paste with the mouse, but when I highlight text and right click there are no shortcut suggestions see screenshots

I have tried two keyboards 1 wired, one wireless with no change.

I have tried many solutions online, including the one suggested here: Both occasion ended with no conclusion

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-no-keyboard-shortcuts-copy-and-paste/aeb40d8c-2c4d-4880-9505-0051c4f051c8

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-options-gone-no-ability-to-use-copy-pate/fcd74c6c-5718-47b5-b1f1-7222515d84df

If you know anything else to try please help.

New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed 24bea173-2a44-433f-94a7-58e7566a7a45?upload=true.jpg

:)

ConnieWhite, Dec 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 2, 2020
  4. New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed

1. New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed - Similar Threads - Install Shortcut Availablity

2. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  3. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  4. Windows 11 availablity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 availablity: Why does windows 11 is not supported in my processor, Ryzen 5 2400g? Will it be supported in sooner updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-availablity/1d09f18e-b0cc-41a4-a5f1-513ac98521b0
  5. Windows 11 availablity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 availablity: Why does windows 11 is not supported in my processor, Ryzen 5 2400g? Will it be supported in sooner updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-availablity/1d09f18e-b0cc-41a4-a5f1-513ac98521b0
  6. new install, super slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new install, super slow.: just wondering what could be holding me up. I have 1TB m.2 drive with win10 install. was a clean install after wiping the HD. ran fast before the reinstall. I've clean booted and it runs better, but not like before. I've turned off all non necessary services, have no start up...
  7. In need of expert advice

In need of expert advice: So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3.. laptop has been great until today. I loaded up my laptop like usual, logged in, immediately got a "something went wrong, we need to reatart" blue screen, then after a few seconds the screen went black and nothing's working. Literally nothing, no...
  8. Weird keyboard shortcut issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird keyboard shortcut issues: I've been having issues lately with a keyboard shortcut that uses Ctrl + d. For some reason, no matter what applications I have running, whenever I press that key combo, my secondary monitor starts showing the corners of my primary monitor in a very broken fashion, e.g. the...
  9. Super weird ping issue

Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  10. Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.: Hi there, guys! I just recently bought a bew laptop, an Acer Aspire E15-553-1768, and, while I'm enjoying it so much, I'm having some lil' annoyances that I'm sure you can help me to solve. The first, I'm experiencing some sort of "poor colors" representation on my...