Windows 10: New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read <ProductKey>

Discus and support New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased a NEW RETAIL copy of win10 as I was building a computer with a new MB. When I tried to start the install process with this, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RBowers, Jan 16, 2019.

1. RBowers Win User

New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read

I recently purchased a NEW RETAIL copy of win10 as I was building a computer with a new MB. When I tried to start the install process with this, the install program pops up a window that states "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> from the unattended answer file. How can I correct this or do I need to get a replacement copy?

:)

RBowers, Jan 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 16, 2019
  4. New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read

Windows 10 - Cannot read the < ProductKey > in the answer file for unattended installation.

I have this message error about the productkey from the settings form the unattended file on a new installation. I created the usb drive from my working activated windows 10 pc. I am trying to install new windos 10 on a fresh pc build and it wont even
    get past the first stage and doesnt give me an option to put in the new key I got from Amazon.

BryanLee38, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read

1. New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read - Similar Threads - install win10 error

2. Cannot give name to new folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot give name to new folder: When I create a new folder in windows explorer, I click "new" and then select folder in the drop down menu. The folder is created but I do not have the possibility to give it a name anymore. As if some one is pressing "enter" for me. The cursor jumps directly from the folder...
  3. Cannot give name to new folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot give name to new folder: When I create a new folder in windows explorer, I click "new" and then select folder in the drop down menu. The folder is created but I do not have the possibility to give it a name anymore. As if some one is pressing "enter" for me. The cursor jumps directly from the folder...
  4. Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file: new gaming pc build try to download windows 11 from windows 11 with product key. windows setup message pops up when turning pc on. Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file. how do I down load my windows 11 software on my new pc build. note...
  5. Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file: new gaming pc build try to download windows 11 from windows 11 with product key. windows setup message pops up when turning pc on. Windows cannot read the <productkeys> setting from the unattended answer file. how do I down load my windows 11 software on my new pc build. note...
  6. Cannot install Win10 in my PC with a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Win10 in my PC with a new SSD: Hi, I have installed an SSD drive in my PC and I was looking for install windows 10 on it but I find that I cannot run any other device as a boot device except mi older HDD. With the other devices only shows Windows Logo for 1-3 seconds an restarts again the PC. I have...
  7. BSOD on new Win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Win10 install: I have been getting continuous BSODs after a clean install on windows 10. Mostly IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but also some other kinds. I have tried installing all I think... the drivers, but am still having issues. I thought it might be a RAM...
  8. Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on a new computer, keeps giving error 0x803f8007: I have tried everything to try to get my computer activated but to no avail. There is no information on my error code either. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  9. New install of Win10 - cannot Add New User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New install of Win10 - cannot Add New User: I had to give up on Upgrade and instead do a fresh installation. But I am STILL having problems. Cannot add a new user. When I click "Add another person to this PC" absolututely nothing happens. I assume this is not the intended behaviour. Seems to have happened a bit...
  10. Can't Install Windows on New SSD Installed on New Win10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Windows on New SSD Installed on New Win10 Laptop: Hello everyone, Here is my issue. I just got a deal on a brand new HP Probook 450 G3 that came with a 1To HDD and Windows 10 pre-installed. I used the spare money to purchase an Windows 7 Pro x64 license and a Sandisk 256Gb SSD. My intention was to pull the original HDD...