Windows 10: New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.

Discus and support New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just loaded a new SSD with Win 10, and cannot connect to the internet.There are 2 other drives both SSD on the same machine, both Windows drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GDRtrd, Jun 11, 2022.

1. GDRtrd Win User

New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.

I have just loaded a new SSD with Win 10, and cannot connect to the internet.There are 2 other drives both SSD on the same machine, both Windows drives that connect fine.The adapter shows no issues, in device manager. D Link gigabit I removed the adapter, installed the drivers, then reinstalled it on the MB. Windows is showing an IP address not correct, when I use " detect problems", not sure what that means. Internet is working, it's all hard wired, no wifi.This new SSD Windows install only device having issues, internet fine throught the house etc.Any thoughts would be appreciate

:)

GDRtrd, Jun 11, 2022
  2. DHAndrews Win User

New Machine, New HDD with OEM OS, new 250GB SSD

I have a new Dell in a box with the OEM OS (Win 10 home) on a HDD. I have a clean, new 250 GB SSD from a previous machine

Before I start it up, I would like to install the OS to the 250GB SSD . Would I be better off to start up from the HDD and then migrate to the SSD, or ...?

DHAndrews, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Installing the Win 10 upgrade on a new hard drive

My current hard drive is really old and unstable, and I've planning to buy a new SSD for my computer. When I get the Win 10 files, will there be an option to install it on the brand new SSD without changing anything on the old hard drive? My understanding
    is that Win 10 will allow installing on a new partition on the drive where the current Windows system is installed, and it will also allow creating media for installing Win 10 at a later time, but it is not clear if the upgrade will allow keeping the current
    system and hard drive as is, and clean-installing on a brand new hard drive.

mukarakaplan, Jun 11, 2022
  4. TomPinkin Win User

New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.

New motherboard, CPU SSD drives and fresh Win 10 Home install.

My old motherboard with Win 10 Pro (upgraded from 7) died and I just replaced it with a new motherboard, processor (AMD), new M12 SSD, new SATA SSD and fresh install of new Win 10 Home on the M12 SSD. I also have two SATA HDD drives installed from the
    original configuration with all of my original installed programs. Will I have to reinstall all of the original programs or can I edit the registry to point to the HDD location and run the original programs?

TomPinkin, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

1. New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine. - Similar Threads - Install SSD internet

2. Win 10 New SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 New SSD Drive: Reinstalled Win 10, Installed new SSD Drive to computer. Temporarly disconnected existing Harddrive. Set Bios to new SDD drive for start/Boot. Reconnected harddrive. My question is that I have duplicate files in Partitions/Drives. Can I now delete/format the Harddrive now?...
  3. Win 10 New SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 New SSD Drive: Reinstalled Win 10, Installed new SSD Drive to computer. Temporarly disconnected existing Harddrive. Set Bios to new SDD drive for start/Boot. Reconnected harddrive. My question is that I have duplicate files in Partitions/Drives. Can I now delete/format the Harddrive now?...
  4. Win 10 New SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 New SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine: Hi guys, I'm a parent and have set my son's profile to disable his login CMD netuser and also used task scheduler to automatically shut down the computer at 9pm each night. I haven't done anything to my knowledge that would affect his internet connectivity. An issue has...
  7. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine: Hi guys, I'm a parent and have set my son's profile to disable his login CMD netuser and also used task scheduler to automatically shut down the computer at 9pm each night. I haven't done anything to my knowledge that would affect his internet connectivity. An issue has...
  8. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

9. New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.

New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.: I have just loaded a new SSD with Win 10, and cannot connect to the internet.There are 2 other drives both SSD on the same machine, both Windows drives that connect fine.The adapter shows no issues, in device manager. D Link gigabit I removed the adapter, installed the...
  10. New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.

New Install of Win 10 on new SSD, no internet, others drives are connecting on same machine.: I have just loaded a new SSD with Win 10, and cannot connect to the internet.There are 2 other drives both SSD on the same machine, both Windows drives that connect fine.The adapter shows no issues, in device manager. D Link gigabit I removed the adapter, installed the...