Windows 10: New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement

Discus and support New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I force Windows 10 Home 64bit to never, ever, under any circumstances ask me for a password when I start the computer?I just built a computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sideris, May 6, 2022.

1. Sideris Win User

New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement

How do I force Windows 10 Home 64bit to never, ever, under any circumstances ask me for a password when I start the computer?I just built a computer with a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home 64bit. Had to give it my Microsoft account credentials. Turned off all of the password requirements. Rebooted. Password required.Used netplwiz to uncheck "Users must enter name and password to login". Rebooted. Password required.Turned the checkbox back on in netplwiz. Rebooted. Turned it back off. Rebooted. Password STILL required.I have a Windows 10 Home 64bit laptop whose settings match exactly.

:)

Sideris, May 6, 2022
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 6, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 6, 2022
Thema:

1. New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement - Similar Threads - Install Turn Off

2. Turn off password reset requirement on Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off password reset requirement on Surface Laptop: My Surface Laptop requires me to change my password on a regular basis and won't let me reuse old passwords. I'm not logging into a network. It's a personal device I use for taking notes and writing papers at college. I want to always use the same password. I thought I found...
  3. How to turn off required password on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off required password on startup.: I logged into my Windows account on my computer in troubleshooting. Now its always asking for a password when I turn the computer on. I've switched back to the Local User, but the steps i've seen in...
  4. How to turn off required password on startup.

How to turn off required password on startup.: I logged into my Windows account on my computer in troubleshooting. Now its always asking for a password when I turn the computer on. I've switched back to the Local User, but the steps i've seen in...
  5. How to turn off required password on startup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off: My PC is still requiring a password to log in even though the setting "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" under netplwiz is unchecked. To be clear I don't want to enter a password every time I turn my system on, I want it just to go straight to...
  7. Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off

Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off: My PC is still requiring a password to log in even though the setting "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" under netplwiz is unchecked. To be clear I don't want to enter a password every time I turn my system on, I want it just to go straight to...
  8. New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement: How do I force Windows 10 Home 64bit to never, ever, under any circumstances ask me for a password when I start the computer?I just built a computer with a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home 64bit. Had to give it my Microsoft account credentials. Turned off all of the...
  9. New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement

New Install of Windows 10 - How to Turn Off Password Requirement: How do I force Windows 10 Home 64bit to never, ever, under any circumstances ask me for a password when I start the computer?I just built a computer with a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home 64bit. Had to give it my Microsoft account credentials. Turned off all of the...
  10. How to turn off "your organization requires you to change your password" in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off "your organization requires you to change your password" in windows 10?: So my computer randomly said to me "your organization requires you to change your password", why and how do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-your-organization-requires-you-to/098b62e6-43bf-4308-aa34-363c7cfec90b