Windows 10: New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update

Discus and support New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Just went through days of trouble shooting Storage pool after my main OS drive went down. After reloading the system 3 times I fiannally have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyStubbs1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update

Hello,

Just went through days of trouble shooting Storage pool after my main OS drive went down. After reloading the system 3 times I fiannally have the storage pool back up and running.

Well now it seems I may have another problem! The system seems to be running stable and doing everything I ask of it, but I noticed there are very few update for the system. Does this look correct, also my other systems are on version 1809 and this server seems to be stuck at 1803, even so should there be more updates than I have?

I have 1 Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-04

Successfully installed on ‎4/‎17/‎2019

And 3 Quality updates

KB4346084 Intel Microcode Update,

Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: April 9,

2019, Update for Adobe Flash Player: October 9, 2018,

Successfully Installed on 4/17/2019, shouldn't I have more updates than this?

:)

TonyStubbs1, Apr 20, 2019
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Apr 20, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Apr 20, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update

1. New Install of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not updating through Windows Update - Similar Threads - Install Pro Workstations

2. Windows 10 pro for workstation free update to New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro for workstation free update to New Windows 11: Hi, I am using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for workstation, My system is showing update for free update to Windows 11version 22H2. If I update the windows, what will be the new windows version whether it would be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro for workstation?After windows update...
  3. Windows 10 pro for workstation free update to New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro for workstation free update to New Windows 11: Hi, I am using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for workstation, My system is showing update for free update to Windows 11version 22H2. If I update the windows, what will be the new windows version whether it would be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro for workstation?After windows update...
  4. Windows 10 pro for workstation free update to New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  7. update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation: When I use the Windows 11 installer I do not get the option to install the workstation version which was installed and validated on my PC, I am going from a single drive to a dual drive in raid0, How do I get a workstation upgrade?...
  8. update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation

update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation: When I use the Windows 11 installer I do not get the option to install the workstation version which was installed and validated on my PC, I am going from a single drive to a dual drive in raid0, How do I get a workstation upgrade?...
  9. how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation: Hello how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation ? 95632
  10. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Power through advanced workloads

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Power through advanced workloads: In the new world of work, advanced professions increasingly require high-performance computing capabilities. We’re working to ensure Windows meets your needs, even in demanding and mission-critical scenarios, which is why we announced Windows 10 Pro for Workstations in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo p51 windows 10 1903 error 0xa0000400

2. how to install windows 10 pro for workstations 1903

3. windows 10 pro for workstations