Windows 10: New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

Discus and support New install of windows 10 Store is not installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows 10 and the Microsoft Store is missing. How to reinstall Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pel3587, Aug 5, 2021.

1. pel3587 Win User

New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

I just reinstalled windows 10 and the Microsoft Store is missing. How to reinstall Microsoft Store

:)

pel3587, Aug 5, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 5, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 5, 2021
  4. New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

1. New install of windows 10 Store is not installed - Similar Threads - install Store installed

2. Install or not to install New Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install or not to install New Windows 10: I replaced MB, CPU and RAM, I like to keep windows 10 OS in my SSD, When I get a new Windows 10 OS, can I use the Product Key, instead of reinstall windows and lose my files?...
  3. Install or not to install New Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install or not to install New Windows 10: I replaced MB, CPU and RAM, I like to keep windows 10 OS in my SSD, When I get a new Windows 10 OS, can I use the Product Key, instead of reinstall windows and lose my files?...
  4. Install or not to install New Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store can't Update on New Windows 10 install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store can't Update on New Windows 10 install: If you fresh install windows 10 on any computer and try to launch the Windows store to update it and all the other app's it hosts, YOU CAN'T. If you go to the Downloads and Updates tab, it just refreshes the Home tab and you can't update the store to fix. The only fix I have...
  6. Windows Store can't Update on New Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store can't Update on New Windows 10 install: If you fresh install windows 10 on any computer and try to launch the Windows store to update it and all the other app's it hosts, YOU CAN'T. If you go to the Downloads and Updates tab, it just refreshes the Home tab and you can't update the store to fix. The only fix I have...
  7. Windows Store can't Update on New Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation: Hello! I had just reinstalled windows however it seems as if the windows store is missing on my computer. I have tried getting it via the GetAppXPackage command with powershell however even that has not worked. submitted by /u/BigBand_it [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Store not installed

Windows 10 Store not installed: I'm running a new Windows 10 Computer with Version 1803 (17134.885). The Windows Store is not installed. It is 1:1 the same as here:...
  10. Install Store in Windows 10

Install Store in Windows 10: Hi there, I got a brand new windows 10 laptop, install windows 10 from network in our company. However, this windows is a highly customized version which didn't include Store. Is there anyway that I can download Windows Store and install it? I google from internet and...