Windows 10: New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

Discus and support New install of windows 10 Store is not installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows 10 and the Microsoft Store is missing. How to reinstall Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pel3587, Aug 5, 2021.

1. pel3587 Win User

New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

I just reinstalled windows 10 and the Microsoft Store is missing. How to reinstall Microsoft Store

:)

pel3587, Aug 5, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 5, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 5, 2021
  4. New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

1. New install of windows 10 Store is not installed - Similar Threads - install Store installed

2. New windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New windows 10 installation: Had to replace my hard drive factory one died, so I downloaded Windows 10 64 bit on to a USB drive. After installation I noticed that my system is running 32 bit version, this was a clean install, my question is how did this happen? And yes I made sure it was the 64 bit...
  3. Windows 10 re-installing new installation

Windows 10 re-installing new installation: Hi there, Good day, I am new here and have problem with my acer aspire v5-551 laptop. I bought the later at suny euro in belgium, sometimes around 2015 and 2016, it comes with windows 8 home. Then I upgrade to 8.1 and when 10 was released i also upgraded to the new...
  4. New Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows 10 Installation: So the version of windows I had running on my computer recently ran into an issue on my hard drive that made it so I couldn't boot into windows. After half a day of using command prompt to try to solve the issue, I. decided to just install Windows 10 again to get a fresh one...
  5. Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation: Hello! I had just reinstalled windows however it seems as if the windows store is missing on my computer. I have tried getting it via the GetAppXPackage command with powershell however even that has not worked. submitted by /u/BigBand_it [link] [comments]...
  6. New installation on store bought HDD

New installation on store bought HDD: I've partitioned and formatted the HDD ntfs from the Shift F10 prompt of the media tool. however i get this error code 0x8007025D installation failure I'm racking my brain as to why, any thoughts?...
  7. Windows Store will not install

Windows Store will not install: I click install, the button dissapears and nothing happens for a while then "something happened on our end, please try again later". I have tried every fix I could find on google, reset cache, account swaps, troubleshooter exc. Im starting to think its impossible....
  8. Windows 10 Store not installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store not installed: I'm running a new Windows 10 Computer with Version 1803 (17134.885). The Windows Store is not installed. It is 1:1 the same as here:...
  9. installing new Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installing new Windows 10: After installing new Windows 10 my computer is missing 'MSVCR110.dll' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-new-windows-10/dfeec571-6078-4204-95a4-8bba7a477884
  10. Install Store in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Store in Windows 10: Hi there, I got a brand new windows 10 laptop, install windows 10 from network in our company. However, this windows is a highly customized version which didn't include Store. Is there anyway that I can download Windows Store and install it? I google from internet and...