Windows 10: New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

Discus and support New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found only one. How is this solved? dlw 143386 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlw45, Oct 28, 2019.

1. dlw45 Win User

New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found only one.
    How is this solved?
    dlw

:)

dlw45, Oct 28, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Peteb2018 Win User

Installing my registered copy of W10 on a new PC

I have recently purchased a new PC. It comes with a copy of W10 home installed (not activated) on a 1TB HDD but I also have a 240GB SSD installed.

I was wondering if it is possible to copy my retail version of W10 pro (activated by digital license) on my old pc onto the new ssd and what steps I need to take to do this?

Many thanks,

Pete

Peteb2018, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD. - Similar Threads - install w10 Didn't

2. New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.: System is w10 on HP Envy, 32gb ram, 2.5tb internal HD, 250gb external. The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found only one. How is this solved? dlw 143386
  3. Installing windows 10 to a new HD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing windows 10 to a new HD: I recently had an HD fail and I am stuck replacing it. I assume that I should have no troubles downloading the files I need to get going but what do I do about the install key? Somehow the key sticker on the bottom of the laptop case was damaged to the point of not being able...
  4. Installed new SSD and HD, Windows keeps "finding errors" and ends up corrupting the new drives!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed new SSD and HD, Windows keeps "finding errors" and ends up corrupting the new drives!: So here's the deal: I bought a brand new Sold State Drive and Hard Drive to upgrade my PC's storage. Upon installing each one to my computer, going through Disk Management to initialize the drives and formatting them, windows immediately notifies me that it has detected...
  5. New HD/Install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HD/Install windows 10: New hd old one crashed. Is there a way to put windows 10 back on that was originally downloaded from the web when they offered it? If I downloaded an windows 10 ISO will it not ask for a key or does it install a media creation tool? I have read some on the comments on the...
  6. PHOTOS APP W10 "The App didn't Start"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PHOTOS APP W10 "The App didn't Start": Hi, For a few weeks now I am unable to launch the Official W10 Photos app, therefore I can't open any image as well. After the app got updated through the Microsoft Store it just crashed, impossible to launch the Photos App always get this error popup message "The App...
  7. W10 Didn't install my printers and can't even see them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Didn't install my printers and can't even see them: I have two common home printers, Lexmark inkjet and HP laserjet on a home network, and when I upgraded from W7 to W10 they were not installed. The W10 network scan brought up nothing, even though both printers were switched on and 'awake'. Even with the laptop placed right...
  8. New install of W10

in Windows 10 Support
    New install of W10: Have just installed Windows 10 dual boot with Windows 7, so it uses Windows 7 credentials. What a pig's ear Microsoft has made of this. Can't install Firefox, can't set up my Hotmail account, can't install Tweekbit, in fact, can't install anything. Keeps wanting me to part...
  9. Installing W10 in a HD partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing W10 in a HD partition: Hello, I have a Windows 8.1 system (64 bit) and I "qualified" for the Windows 10 free upgrade, which I could already do. [img] (My system is in French, sorry about that).) What I'd like to do is to have both systems in the same computer, I know how to shrink my HD in...
  10. New W10 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    New W10 installation: Installed a couple hours ago seems to work quite well, but how do I find my computer as in win 7 , my drives etc??? 13512