Windows 10: New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

Discus and support New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System is w10 on HP Envy, 32gb ram, 2.5tb internal HD, 250gb external. The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dlw45, Oct 28, 2019.

1. dlw45 Win User

New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

System is w10 on HP Envy, 32gb ram, 2.5tb internal HD, 250gb external.
    The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found only one.
    How is this solved?
    dlw

:)

dlw45, Oct 28, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Peteb2018 Win User

Installing my registered copy of W10 on a new PC

I have recently purchased a new PC. It comes with a copy of W10 home installed (not activated) on a 1TB HDD but I also have a 240GB SSD installed.

I was wondering if it is possible to copy my retail version of W10 pro (activated by digital license) on my old pc onto the new ssd and what steps I need to take to do this?

Many thanks,

Pete

Peteb2018, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD. - Similar Threads - install w10 Didn't

2. How to install MSFS to new hd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install MSFS to new hd?: I upgraded my hdd and cloned the old drive but MSFS will not work. If I put the old hd back, then it works. I uninstalled it to reinstall it but can't find it in my MS Store lib. I tried to install it from my MS account but it doesn't give me the option to install it. How...
  3. After Win10 re-install, HD has gone from 1TB to 13GB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win10 re-install, HD has gone from 1TB to 13GB: I have a Dell 3277 AIO with Windows 10.After Windows update I began having black screen. I went through all the steps listed on the Microsoft site and ended up reinstalling Windows 10 using a USB flash drive and the file from Microsoft.Now my disk shows only 12.8 GB space,...
  4. Change HD, new windows install

Change HD, new windows install: Hi! I have a 1TB ssd that is now full and I need to upgrade it to a 4TB. I have a valid win10 pro norwegian product key I got when I updated from my win7 years ago. Where can I find a win10 pro norwegian installer file I can put on a usb drive to use for new install on my...
  5. W10 installation on new HD

W10 installation on new HD: I have an Acer Aspire S3 w hich has a failed hdd. I use it for travels and the odd use of two laptops at home. I wish to replace it with a new ssd drive. I do not have a image of W10 to utilize for reinstalling the the OS., nor can I axcess the the failed harddrive. How do...
  6. New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.

in Windows 10 Support
    New install w10. Didn't find a 1tb HD.: The new installation of w10 did not find a 1tb HD. There are 2 installed. Found only one. How is this solved? dlw 143386
  7. Installing windows 10 to a new HD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing windows 10 to a new HD: I recently had an HD fail and I am stuck replacing it. I assume that I should have no troubles downloading the files I need to get going but what do I do about the install key? Somehow the key sticker on the bottom of the laptop case was damaged to the point of not being able...
  8. New install of W10

in Windows 10 Support
    New install of W10: Have just installed Windows 10 dual boot with Windows 7, so it uses Windows 7 credentials. What a pig's ear Microsoft has made of this. Can't install Firefox, can't set up my Hotmail account, can't install Tweekbit, in fact, can't install anything. Keeps wanting me to part...
  9. Installing W10 in a HD partition

Installing W10 in a HD partition: Hello, I have a Windows 8.1 system (64 bit) and I "qualified" for the Windows 10 free upgrade, which I could already do. [img] (My system is in French, sorry about that).) What I'd like to do is to have both systems in the same computer, I know how to shrink my HD in...
  10. New W10 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    New W10 installation: Installed a couple hours ago seems to work quite well, but how do I find my computer as in win 7 , my drives etc??? 13512