Windows 10: New Install

Discus and support New Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I need help with installation. I am on windows 10 pro currently and I do own that version but this particular motherboard was done with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaspazzy, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Kaspazzy Win User

New Install

Hello

I need help with installation. I am on windows 10 pro currently and I do own that version but this particular motherboard was done with the home version and I am trying to get back to that since I cannot activate this version on this pc. But when I try to install it keeps wanting to install pro and when I go to format my drive to do a clean install it will not let me format my drive so what and how do I get Windows home back on here so I am activated properly.

Please help

thank you

:)

Kaspazzy, Sep 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 4, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

New Install

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New Install :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

New Install

1. New Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. Windows 11 clean instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean instal: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....
  3. Windows 11 clean instal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clean instal: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....
  4. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  5. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  6. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  7. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  8. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  10. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...