Windows 10: New Install

Discus and support New Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I need help with installation. I am on windows 10 pro currently and I do own that version but this particular motherboard was done with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaspazzy, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Kaspazzy Win User

New Install

Hello

I need help with installation. I am on windows 10 pro currently and I do own that version but this particular motherboard was done with the home version and I am trying to get back to that since I cannot activate this version on this pc. But when I try to install it keeps wanting to install pro and when I go to format my drive to do a clean install it will not let me format my drive so what and how do I get Windows home back on here so I am activated properly.

Please help

thank you

:)

Kaspazzy, Sep 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 4, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

New Install

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New Install :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

New Install

1. New Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. Windows Boot manager going straight to BIOS after install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot manager going straight to BIOS after install.: Hi, Yet another install restart loop question:I'm installing on my SATA via a USB. I go through the install process, delete partitions, install fresh, it goes through the install. Then once it finishes it needs to restart. If I leave the USB stick in the install goes back...
  3. Windows 10 Update Version 20H2 "Failed to Install with Error Code 0x800f081f

Windows 10 Update Version 20H2 "Failed to Install with Error Code 0x800f081f: This update tries to install daily. On the Windows Update page under Settings, give a code of 0x8000ffff. I have followed suggestions from previous posts about this code problem and have done "sfc / scannow" and also "dism / online / cleanup-image / checkhealth" at the...
  4. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install: I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update: Hi teamI have an on going headache with activating Win 10 pro on my laptop HP Compaq 8510P.Orginally running Windows Vista Business I choose to do a fresh in install of Win 10 Pro 64bit After checking that my laptop could handle & it couldSo I did & successfully activated Win...
  6. New GPU can’t instal drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New GPU can’t instal drivers: So my last gpu died. Bought a new maxsun amd rx550 and installed. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the gpu. I can’t instal amd software as it gives me the error 184 OS isn’t supported. I reinstalled W10, same issues. I wiped the ssd with parted magic, reinstalled W10, same...
  7. Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N

Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N: Hello! I tried to install windows media features for windows 10 pro N, but I got this error. I don't know what to do. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-media-feature-pack-on-windows-10-pro/6b00c33f-b2f0-48a6-9e90-f48102cf429f
  8. I have office 365 installed on my system, but I just switched from S mode. Do I still have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have office 365 installed on my system, but I just switched from S mode. Do I still have...: I have office 365 installed on my windows 10. But I have just switched from S mode. Do I now have to intall mcafee anti virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-office-365-installed-on-my-system-but-i/91d683cc-8d44-4c04-a05d-6c4725e60173
  9. PC Permanently in Update and Restart with nothing to install

PC Permanently in Update and Restart with nothing to install: Recently my PC has become stuck in Update and Restart/ shut down, when I go to power off, although there is nothing pending installation.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Windows OS inf.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Either choice makes no difference nor does the notification go awayI have...
  10. PC Permanently in Install and Restart with nothing to install

PC Permanently in Install and Restart with nothing to install: Recently my PC has become stuck in Update and Restart/ shut down, when I go to power off, although there is nothing pending installation. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>System inf.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have to press the computer power switch to bypass this nuisance.Clues to cause and solution...