Windows 10: New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

Discus and support New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertOsness, Jul 30, 2019.

1. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone?

:)

RobertOsness, Jul 30, 2019

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2019
  3. cbakerps Win User
    microsoft office home and student 2007

i have microsoft office home and student 2007 but i have a new laptop that is small and does not have a cd drive how do i install it

cbakerps, Jul 30, 2019
  4. z3r010 Win User

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

1. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons - Similar Threads - Installation Microsoft Office

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  3. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student: Good day. I have the Microsoft office Home and student 2010 with product code that I want to install on this laptop but it does not take the cd so now I want to download it from the intern please...
  6. Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019: Here is a situation. I have a PC now and I'm looking forward to buying a new laptop. The question is if it will be possible to activate it on my current PC, and after 2 months install it on laptop. Is it assigned to my IP or something? To sum up, let me know if it is possible...
  7. cancelling Microsoft Office Student and Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cancelling Microsoft Office Student and Home: Is there anyway to cancel a Microsoft Student and Home 2019. The charge was one-time and not reoccurring. The person is afraid someone else will get a hold on it and use it. BTW it is not on my account....
  8. install office home and student 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  9. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons: The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616
  10. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"