Windows 10: New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

Discus and support New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RobertOsness, Aug 1, 2019.

1. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone?

:)

RobertOsness, Aug 1, 2019

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2019
  3. cbakerps Win User
    microsoft office home and student 2007

i have microsoft office home and student 2007 but i have a new laptop that is small and does not have a cd drive how do i install it

cbakerps, Aug 1, 2019
  4. z3r010 Win User

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

1. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons - Similar Threads - Installation Microsoft Office

2. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  3. install office home and student 2019

install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  4. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons: The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616
  5. Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop: I installed Office Home & Student 2019 on a previous owned laptop. I wiped the laptop and uninstalled Office. Now, since owning a new laptop I am trying to install the same version (same product), however I am having trouble shooting. When I enter the product key at...
  6. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  7. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...: I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-of-new-version-of-office-home-and-student/90e9c06e-edc0-4222-824c-ce19e977b093
  8. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  9. Office home & student 2007

Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...