Windows 10: New Installations Required for Windows 10

Discus and support New Installations Required for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded and now use Build 10074. Is there any requirement to download 10061 or 10122 Thanks 6268 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by enigma1944, May 21, 2015.

1. New Installations Required for Windows 10

I downloaded and now use Build 10074. Is there any requirement to download 10061 or 10122

Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 21, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10

OK, if you use your current HDD with Windows 10 installed on it on the new motherboard, Windows will load some of the new drivers required for the new motherboard when it starts up. You will have to install any other drivers that are required for the new
    motherboard.

You do not need to uninstall drivers, they will not be loaded by Windows if not required on the new motherboard

Yes, you will have to purchase Windows 10 for your new motherboard. Make sure you activate it, then when you get your new M2 SSD, you can clean install Windows 10 onto that and it will activate automatically on the new M2 SSD as your new motherboard will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft servers

DaveM121, May 21, 2015
  3. neilpzz Win User
    installed new mobo, cannot reactivate.

A new motherboard is a new device and may well require a new licence key.

Please give detailed history for the Windows 10 installation.

neilpzz, May 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

New Installations Required for Windows 10

No there is not. If you are set on the slow ring, then 10074 is the current build.

5. Charlie Win User
    You may update your build to 10122 by setting your updater to the fastring. Settings/update/advanced options then select fast.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...10-builds.html

Charlie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Installations Required for Windows 10

1. New Installations Required for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installations Required

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  4. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  5. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  6. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  7. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

8. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  9. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  10. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...