Windows 10: New installed apps start menu problems

Discus and support New installed apps start menu problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So apps newly installed from Internet like teams whatsapp and many others aren't showing up in Start they're no icons for these app so i can't open but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ELIASEID, Mar 10, 2021.

1. ELIASEID Win User

New installed apps start menu problems

So apps newly installed from Internet like teams whatsapp and many others aren't showing up in Start they're no icons for these app so i can't open but they're listed in my app list as installed help please.

:)

ELIASEID, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

New installed apps start menu problems

1. New installed apps start menu problems - Similar Threads - installed apps start

2. NEW START MENU

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEW START MENU: I just want to know that why my pc had not got the latest start menu even i am using windows 10 2004 with OS build 20161 preview version with no pending updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-start-menu/ba712f39-e8fe-4d3b-be7a-23d2c282f6d9
  3. NEW START MENU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEW START MENU: I just want to know that why my pc had not got the latest start menu even i am using windows 10 2004 with OS build 20161 preview version with no pending updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-start-menu/804392cb-25db-4e9f-a587-c44ae4d45317
  4. New app options in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    New app options in start menu: On my laptop, my start menu now has a new look with app options. For example, in Outlook, I can navigate straight to New Email Message (see photo attached). However, on my desktop, these options don't appear. I am running the same build of Windows (10.0.17134) on both...
  5. New Apps appearing on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Apps appearing on Start Menu: The first thing i did after installing Win10 was setting my updates to notify for downloads and installation so that I could decide whether to download updates or not. However I noticed that new apps like People, Phone Companion, Calculator appeared on the start menu after...
  6. New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu: New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu I am certain that when i first got W10 newly installed apps showed in the all apps window, doesnt seem to be happening now... 29139
  7. Problem pinning apps to the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem pinning apps to the start menu: I posted this on the MS support forum . Can't pin programs to the Start Menu in Windows 10, unless they are present in the "All apps" menu. Neither by drag & drop, nor by right-clicking and selecting "Pin To Start". Received this reply.. wonderded if it was a known...
  8. new start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    new start menu: i dont like the new start menu. i expect to see the full munu when i click the start button but now only see the tiles and have to click the hamburger bar to get the menu up 6211
  9. problem with start menu, search and new notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with start menu, search and new notifications: I'm having a problem with the start menu, search and new notifications not responding to a click. I think it might be tied to the fact I am using a local logon only. I have created a new user that logs onto Microsoft that doesn't seem to have this problem. I saw this in the...
  10. Start menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problem: Yesterday when i try to arrange icons in start menu i saw the problem ,i can not move any of icon in start menu, the icon disappear and i am not able to do anything until i restart windows explorer,but when i try rearrange again this bug occur again...Is there any solution?...