Windows 10: New Intel Lakefield processors for dual screen and foldable devices

Discus and support New Intel Lakefield processors for dual screen and foldable devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [media] What’s New: Today, Intel launched Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Hybrid Technology, code-named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Intel Lakefield processors for dual screen and foldable devices

Source: Intel Hybrid Processors: Uncompromised PC Experiences for Innovative Form Factors Like Foldables, Dual Screens | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Intel Hybrid Processors: Uncompromised PC Experiences for Innovative Form Factors Like Foldables, Dual Screens | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Jun 13, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jun 13, 2020
  4. New Intel Lakefield processors for dual screen and foldable devices

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. New Intel Lakefield processors for dual screen and foldable devices - Similar Threads - Intel Lakefield processors

2. Supported Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  3. Microsoft Introduces Web APIs for Dual Screen and Foldable Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces Web APIs for Dual Screen and Foldable Devices: The browser is one of the most used apps on any device, and today it’s running on a completely new hardware category: dual-screen and foldable devices. With a variety of new dual-screen and foldable devices coming to market, including last week’s...
  4. Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor: I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but I wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i5 processor in the place of AMD. But I have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are seen to be different....
  5. Better processor under system devices [Intel]?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Better processor under system devices [Intel]?: Hello I have the following problem: When I switch to processor in the device manager I see my Intel Core i3 processor. But when I go to System Devices I see an Intel Core i7 which seems to do nothing. I would like to change the processor if that would work. Only I ask myself...
  6. Windows Core OS runs on Intel Lakefield CPU in alleged Benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Core OS runs on Intel Lakefield CPU in alleged Benchmark: Microsoft is working on Windows Core OS and Windows Lite version of its Windows operating system for dual-screen and 2-in-1 devices – aimed at rivalling Google’s Chromebooks. We recently spotted a benchmark of Windows Core OS on Geekbench with an unknown Intel processor. The...
  7. Two new patents detail Lenovo’s foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    Two new patents detail Lenovo’s foldable Windows 10 device: Lenovo seems to be placing a major bet on foldable computing devices and a new prototype device was recently announced during a press briefing. Lenovo’s foldable ThinkPad X1 foldable tablet prototype is precisely a tablet PC device with an OLED 2K display that is foldable and...
  8. SDK reveals how apps could run on a dual-screen foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    SDK reveals how apps could run on a dual-screen foldable Windows 10 device: A report earlier this week suggested that Microsoft’s Surface Andromeda has already been pushed back and may never see daylight before 2019. But the software giant is still supposed to develop the APIs for the foldable Andromeda within the Windows 10 Redstone 5 update and the...
  9. New Intel Atom E3900 processors for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Atom E3900 processors for IoT: On Oct. 25, 2016, Intel announced the Intel® Atom™ Processor E3900 Series (Apollo Lake). Jonathan Ballon introduced the new processor as part of his keynote at the IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona. Intel supports the expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) and...
  10. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors: Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium® Silver and Intel Celeron® processors. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron processors are based on Intel’s...