Windows 10: New Intel Management Engine Driver

Discus and support New Intel Management Engine Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New Intel Management Engine Driver Intel: Version:1909.12.0.1236 Detailed Description Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1* and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grom0X, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Grom0X Win User
  2. Sher Amo Win User

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE Intel Management Engine

Hi George,

To assist you with your concern regarding the Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page, we suggest that you perform a system restore.

This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was

made. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

In addition, we recommend that you visit the manufacturer’s website of your device to download and install the latest driver to resolve your concern regarding Intel Management Engine. It is also best to get assistance from their support team to ensure

that all settings will be properly configured.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Is it ok to disable/uninstall the Intel Engine Management Interface driver from my computer? Windows 10 64 bit won't shut down

Hello,

Unfortunately, the steps that you gave me did not work. However, here's a list of everything else that I've tried:

• Disable fast startup on both BIOS and OS.

• Rollback or update or (DISABLE) device driver for: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Downloads for Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)

Or

Download Intel® Management Engine Driver (5M) for Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE

Download Boot setting from here as well. (Under Utilities)

• Run Chkdsk C: /f to fix errors on the disk

• Verify the power settings of the network adapter in device manager.

• Disable all services and programs at startup to diagnose the issue. Disable Intel Rapid Storage Technology

• Shutdown.exe /s, shutdown /p (or attempt various shutdown.exe switches.

After trying all of that, completely disabling the Intel Engine Management Interface allows me to turn off the machine. However, now I can't seem to put it to sleep or hibernate anymore. New Intel Management Engine Driver :(

I have also reset Windows 10 using the recovery options this morning, and even after doing that, I still have the same issue. Which now makes me think, could this be a hardware issue? I honestly don't think it is ( or at least I hope not) since this is a
    brand new machine that I just built.

Here are the hardware specs:

Intel I7 6700k 4.0 GHz

16 GB DDR4 Corsair @ 3000 MHz O.C.

Asus Z170-A Motherboard

SSD drive for booting

Hybrid HDD for storage

HDD for storage

1000 Watt PSU Corsair

Any help would be appreciated! New Intel Management Engine Driver :)

Ricky Mattos, Mar 27, 2019
  4. New Intel Management Engine Driver

Intel management engine interface problem

My intel management engine interface has a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it on it in the device manager. When I open it it says it is not running do to a power failure. I have tried to repair it and have installed a new driver but get the
    same results. What can I do to fix it?

JohnPuchek, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

New Intel Management Engine Driver

1. New Intel Management Engine Driver - Similar Threads - Intel Management Engine

2. Uninstall Intel Management Engine Components

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Intel Management Engine Components: I have recently checked that "Intel Management Engine Components" Actually an app is taking up about 432MB, should I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-intel-management-engine-components/befdb09a-1992-4397-8a92-852668fcbaf5
  3. intel management engine not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel management engine not working: Intel R management not working and my laptop shuts down by itself after 20 mins. Ive tried updating, it said its in the newest version i tried uninstalling and deleting and it still doesnt work. Laptop still shuts down. Ive tried getting cleaning the insides for dusting...
  4. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  5. driver Intel Management Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver Intel Management Engine: in windows update ... drive and install ..show this drive Intel - System - 4/12/2017 12:00:00 AM - 14.28.47.630 after download .. show blue screen please remove this drive of windows update ... drive and install Dump File : 100320-24000-01.dmp Crash Time :...
  6. How to uninstall Intel Management Engine

How to uninstall Intel Management Engine: Hi guys, Need help of uninstall this driver. at first i try to upgrade the driver only notice this error come out. here the log. how i repair or download the latest still cant uninstall. https://1drv.ms/u/s!An0ZMBfzr4vXoHd0M4zlm1Iuk3mr?e=GJuGya ***Original title:...
  7. Latest Intel Management Engine Driver

Latest Intel Management Engine Driver: Latest Intel Management Engine Driver WHQL Intel Management Engine Driver Download Link [img] Note WHQL version: 1909.12.0.1236 Release Date: March 26, 2019 Download: Intel Management Engine Driver Release Notes Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1* and...
  8. Intel Management Engine

Intel Management Engine: What is Intel Management Engine Components. I have a Dell Precision Tower 7910 and Laptop Precision 7710. they have the Intel Management Engine Components installed. I am running Win 10. I am not on a corporate network. The Intel Management Engine Components also installs...
  9. Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 11.0.0.1163 WHQL Download: http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1723&lang=en 22625
  10. Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?

Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?: I can't seem to find this in the Intel Download Center anywhere. I have an Alienware M14X R1, and the IMEI driver listed on Dell's support website for my model is several years old and severely out of date. Windows Update doesn't seem to have it either. Thanks for any...