Windows 10: New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

Discus and support New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium®... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

Read more: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/intr...on-processors/

Brink, Dec 10, 2017
  2. davidhk Win User

" Look for designs from major OEMs to launch in the first quarter of 2018."

Interesting, but will it be beyond my budget ?

:)

davidhk, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Mpulsive1 Win User
    My Win 10 Lenovo received an error message for the this driver.

After the updates this has happened. Intel(R) Pentium(R) processor N- and J-series / Intel(R) Celeron(R) processor N- and J-series EHCI USB - 0F34 is disabled. I did the troubleshooting in the Device Manager but it won't correct this. Now What?

Mpulsive1, Dec 11, 2017
  4. tonihb Win User

How to install missing sound driver for missing device in Windows 10 Home?

I will check into the Enterprise version.

This may be at the root of the issue? It cannot start, the sound needs something to start that will not start and this has an exclamation point on it in the Device Manager: I have no idea.

Device Name: Intel(R) Pentium(R) processor N- and J-series / Intel(R) Celeron(R) processor N- and J-series Serial IO (SIO) - HSUART Port 1 - 0F0A

tonihb, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

1. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors - Similar Threads - Intel Pentium Silver

2. intel pentium dual core e5200

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel pentium dual core e5200: Is intel pentium dual core e5200 good enough for running windows 10?I have 3GB of ram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-pentium-dual-core-e5200/dd449336-bc87-449c-9577-f642f11e2fe7
  3. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  4. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  5. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Supported Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  7. Supported Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  8. Intel pentiums vs i5?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel pentiums vs i5?: So, according to a video i say, intel pentiums are grtting as good as something like the i5?This is a vid i just watched.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhvVo_4Bcg I know it was from a few years ago, but is it really true?That some intel Pentiums can perform just as Well, if...
  9. Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...: I'm hoping by Cyber Monday of 2021 since laptops with Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processors, the predecessor to 7505, were on sale during that day last year. In the meantime, I can enjoy the PC, iPhone and Amazon Echo Dot I have and my 1 TB Xbox One X, especially all the...
  10. What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?: I've had an Intel Pentium G4560 for a couple years now and I would like to replace it. I generally use it to run games like Rainbow Six Siege and Battlefield. My GPU is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti....