Windows 10: New IntelliMouse 3.0 (3389 sensor) When will it be available in Europe?

Discus and support New IntelliMouse 3.0 (3389 sensor) When will it be available in Europe? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When it will be available in Europe? I saw that atm it's sold only in Asia. * Original title: New Intelli 3.0(3389 sensor) * Moved from Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by w1sp, Jan 27, 2019.

1. w1sp Win User

New IntelliMouse 3.0 (3389 sensor) When will it be available in Europe?

When it will be available in Europe? I saw that atm it's sold only in Asia.

* Original title: New Intelli 3.0(3389 sensor)

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

2. IntelliMouse Optical windows 10 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve these issues.

I suggest you to download the latest available driver and install in

compatibility mode and check if that helps.

Please download the driver from the following site.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/intellimouse-optical

Follow the steps below on how to install Driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the Driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Frick, Jan 27, 2019
  4. claes Win User

claes, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. New IntelliMouse 3.0 (3389 sensor) When will it be available in Europe? - Similar Threads - IntelliMouse 3389 sensor

2. Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available: Good afternoon people!I have HP Elitebook 850 G5 i5 7th gen with latest windows and hardware updates. But I can't setup fingerprint sensor in sign in option. I included a pic of the system and have a biometric scanner gutter on the laptop body. Please help me solve this...
  3. Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available: Good afternoon people!I have HP Elitebook 850 G5 i5 7th gen with latest windows and hardware updates. But I can't setup fingerprint sensor in sign in option. I included a pic of the system and have a biometric scanner gutter on the laptop body. Please help me solve this...
  4. Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Battery Issues 0% Available when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Issues 0% Available when plugged in: I have a dell inspiron 13 and the default battery that came with the laptop was getting old so I bought a new battery to replace it. For a few weeks the new battery worked fine and had about 4 hours of longer life but now it just says 0% available when plugged in and doesn't...
  6. Battery Issues 0% Available when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Issues 0% Available when plugged in: I have a dell inspiron 13 and the default battery that came with the laptop was getting old so I bought a new battery to replace it. For a few weeks the new battery worked fine and had about 4 hours of longer life but now it just says 0% available when plugged in and doesn't...
  7. Battery Issues 0% Available when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Finger Print Sensor No Longer Available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger Print Sensor No Longer Available: Hello, I have an HP Envy 13' computer with a finger print sensor. For the past six months or so, since I got my computer, the fingerprint sensor worked for me. Now that I updated it, it says the fingerprint option is not available and that my device doesn't have a scanner...
  9. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  10. Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?: I'm very used to my 5 button mouse selecting, copy and paste with 1 hand is very convenient against the short cut Control C and Control V and single clic for double clic So I wonder if there is a solution to get a Windows 10 driver Or do I have to quite with this mouse? What...