Windows 10: New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.

Discus and support New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The problem started with the restart after installing updates - Cumulative update for windows 10 and Itunes for windows. After the restart first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harsh Gangwani, Mar 31, 2020.

1. New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.

The problem started with the restart after installing updates - Cumulative update for windows 10 and Itunes for windows.

After the restart first change I noticed was that at login page I could no longer enter 6 digit pin with auto login, I had to put password for my account. Till login page everything works fine and normal; as soon as I log in, the dots stop rotating and the screen freezes. On putting combination ctrl+alt+del, the screen works fine until I go to task manager and the black screen appears with the error message "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll is either not designed too run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

Also, at time when I click on task manager the taskbar keeps flickering. I cant open anything.

I have tried to open troubleshooting, safe mode, reset pc and other options but it only returns a black screen. In case of reset pc it simply restarts and same things happen. When I try to run in safe mode, it restarts with black screen with no login nothing, just black.

Not able to do anything cant access registy editor, can't uninstall updates, cant replace dll dll files. I have searched as much as i could but no one had the same issues.

Please help ASAP, I have presentations coming up in few days.

:)

Harsh Gangwani, Mar 31, 2020

2. ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE

I KEEP GETTING THE POP UP "ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE" - with comment "SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll not designed for windows . . . . . error status 0xc000012f" How serious is this ?

KING OF THE CASTLE, Mar 31, 2020
  3. dudra421 Win User
    Help Regsvr32.exe - bad image error with Error status 0xc000012f on Windows 10

I need help on fixing a random Bad image error that has been going on for quite some time, no issues untill i tryied downloading something from and its trying to update Microsoft direct X, the error will keep coming and not let the update progress.

error message as follows:

regsvr32.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\system32\NV\igdumdim64.dll is either not designed to run in Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error
    status 0xc000012f.

I have Windows 10 Home edition on a Lenovo Laptop // intell core i7 series and in display in run option telling me its using a intel hd 400 graphics card - Im assuming it the error has something to do with Nvidia but why?

dudra421, Mar 31, 2020
  4. john_971 Win User

New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.

Error status  0xc000012f

I receive four (4) dialog boxes appear when I attempt to open
    Window’s Explorer. I actually receive two dialog
    boxes twice

The two messages in the dialog boxes
    are :

sCloud Watch.exe
    _ Bad Image

C:\Windows\System32|MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on windows
    or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support

Error status 0xc000012f

Reader_sl.exe _ Bad Image

C:\Windows\System32|MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on windows
    or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support

Error status 0xc000012f

This started to occur a month ago

My graphic drivers are up to date

My adobe reader is also not working I am guessing from
    the Reader _ sl.exe Bad Image message

Is there anything I can do to correct this problem

john_971, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.

1. New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f. - Similar Threads - issue Taskmgr exe

2. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image: Dell Inspiron is a few months old & came preloaded with Microsoft programs. I'm constantly receiving the following error message, 4 at a time. I don't use Microsoft Teams yet this error is a daily occurrence and have to close 4 error messages each time for everything else to...
  3. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image: Dell Inspiron is a few months old & came preloaded with Microsoft programs. I'm constantly receiving the following error message, 4 at a time. I don't use Microsoft Teams yet this error is a daily occurrence and have to close 4 error messages each time for everything else to...
  4. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  6. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  7. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f: I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen. The error is: Office\root\office16\AppVIsvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...with the above error...
  9. Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f

Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f: I have searched for days to fix this but I can't find any solution. It fails to run .exe files, I located the dll file and tried replacing it with a downloaded one. tried sfc scan, didnt work [ATTACH] Windows 10 1909...
  10. ERROR STATUS 0xc000012f

ERROR STATUS 0xc000012f: I am getting the error C;\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\FLTLIB.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f...
Tags: