Windows 10: New Item in Startup

Discus and support New Item in Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All So, just checking what's running at startup using Glary Utilities and noticed this: Uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hully, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Hully Win User

New Item in Startup

Hi All

So, just checking what's running at startup using Glary Utilities and noticed this:

Uninstall C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_2\amd64

Ok, this was not their last time I checked, does anyone have any idea what this is about? Can it be deleted safely?

Did try a reboot just in case OneDrive was doing some house cleaning but still their?

Thx.

:)

Hully, Dec 14, 2015

2. "My Office" item is duplicated in StartUp Menu; which folder does list the built-in apps?

Dear Reymichael,

I followed exactly what you suggested. But it didn't change anything.

I also tried the following:

(1) Uninstalled "My Office" via Settings -> Apps & Features -> My Office -> Uninstall.

(2) Then, one of the two "My Office" item in the StartUp Menu is gone, but one still remains.

(3) When I clicked the remaining "My Office" item in the StartUp Menu, then the second "My Office" item was created in the StartUp Menu indicating "new".

So, after all, I still have duplicated "My Office" items in the StartUp Menu...

BoundaryValueProblems, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Unable to remove old program item in Startup Task Manager Windows 1607

Hi Frank,

Your concern about removing old/invalid programs in the Startup Task Manager might require some changes in the computer's registry. The steps is more complex than what is typically discussed in the Microsoft Answers forums. Even though I cannot
    answer your question, I want to help you out by directing you to the right channel of support. The topic is better suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet. Please post your question in the TechNet Windows 10 General forum. Kindly visit
    the link provided here:
    Microsoft TechNet (Windows 10 IT Pro | Windows 10 General) - Ask a question.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same concern.

Nick Dich, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

New Item in Startup

1. New Item in Startup - Similar Threads - Item Startup

2. I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items...: I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items and use it with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-installed-windows-11-can-i-restore-my/8d57a690-4a46-4e78-ad63-025f2e499dd8
  3. I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items...: I just installed windows 11. Can I restore my windows 10 startup page containing 100 items and use it with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-installed-windows-11-can-i-restore-my/8d57a690-4a46-4e78-ad63-025f2e499dd8
  4. What is that "Program" file that shows on my startup items list in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is that "Program" file that shows on my startup items list in the task manager?: Hello! So, I had an item called program and I saw a post on the Microsoft community saying that I can show the command line to know where it is, I did so and found out that it's related to Microsoft teams but didn't find the location in the command line...I uninstalled teams...
  5. What is that "Program" file that shows on my startup items list in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is that "Program" file that shows on my startup items list in the task manager?: Hello! So, I had an item called program and I saw a post on the Microsoft community saying that I can show the command line to know where it is, I did so and found out that it's related to Microsoft teams but didn't find the location in the command line...I uninstalled teams...
  6. What is that "Program" file that shows on my startup items list in the task manager?

7. Windows Startup items are disabling automatically after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup items are disabling automatically after restarting the computer: I'm having an issue where I enable startup items in task manager and they are going back to disable after a reboot.This is preventing my services from reconnecting. This recently started happening. I've installed all updates and firmware updates also. The problem is...
  8. Windows Startup items are disabling automatically after restarting the computer

Windows Startup items are disabling automatically after restarting the computer: I'm having an issue where I enable startup items in task manager and they are going back to disable after a reboot.This is preventing my services from reconnecting. This recently started happening. I've installed all updates and firmware updates also. The problem is...
  9. Windows Startup items are disabling automatically after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Unknown startup items

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown startup items: Please help me removing these unknown startup items , I am confused about them . I think they are some type of malware or something else. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-startup-items/7ef1ebce-26b7-4249-9705-03f9342f3e53